Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro STEM

on November 23, 2000
This was the hardest puzzle I've ever seen. I got this puzzle for my mother -- she started it in April and finished after the Fourth of July! It really is a challenge, since you will be working with various pieces of all the tees, with very little to go on, except for various pieces of grass! Definitely a great puzzle for someone who is looking for a serious challenge....
on June 28, 2001
It took Dad and me like two months to do this puzzle, working on it everyday. And my Dad and I do alot of puzzles. So if you're looking for a really hard puzzle, try this one. It's the hardest puzzle I've ever tried to do.
My only complaints: the pieces are way too flimsy and several of them bent easily, and the five extra pieces were way too obvious.
But it's still a wonderful(and difficult) puzzle.
on January 13, 2012
Ordered this puzzle as a gift for a family member who seems to be able to do any puzzle within 2-3 hours. She's afraid to even open this one! Even thought the puzzle was "used" there was no visible damage to the box or to the puzzle pieces. Arrived promptly and extremely well-packaged.
on August 31, 2014
So difficult that my son and I had to give it up!