5.0 out of 5 stars It is wonderful
Published on July 10, 2010 by netalia

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute easel but...
Published on April 10, 2011 by Megan Cordonnier

5.0 out of 5 stars It is wonderful, July 10, 2010
This review is from: Cra-Z-Art 3 In 1 Artist Easel (Toy)
I really think the review that said this product was split in two should have called the company for a replacement. Many times things get bumped and bruised along the way when they are shipped and that may have been the case bc this easel is wonderful. I also think, though, this is more suited for SMALL children....not kids above 6 or so. My daughter was 4 when she got this and loves it. When she gets a few years older I will spend more money for an easel suitable for an older, school aged child.... The chalkboard actually works well unlike many reviews I have read about other easels. I really think that this is a good buy for little ones to have some fun with. It is wooden which makes it sturdier than those plastic ones and the art trays are detachable for easy cleaning. I read about a hundred different easel reviews (no, really, I did, lol) before I bought this last Christmas for my daughter. Her daddy and I put it together in no time at all and were/are very pleased with the quality of this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute easel but..., April 10, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Cra-Z-Art 3 In 1 Artist Easel (Toy)
I ordered this easel for my daughter's 5th birthday. I read quite a few reviews before I ordered this and felt that this easel offered the most options I wanted. Upon receiving this item (very quickly by the way), my husband and I assembled it easily. The directions were easy to follow but the quality of the easel was pathetic. The legs were skinny and the entire easel felt very shaky. The different colored pieces of the easel were not painted, rather they were taped with colored tape and the edges of the tape were lifting. The top of the easel (where the easel pivots to collapse) did not fit together well. The rulers (that go at the top and bottom of each side) were bowed inward and very flimsy. We have an energetic 2 year old and felt that the easel would not last an hour with him so we returned it. Amazon was great with the return though:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, but refill paper????, October 18, 2010
This review is from: Cra-Z-Art 3 In 1 Artist Easel (Toy)
My little guy loves this easel, but I have yet to find refill paper for it. It holds 14.75" refill paper, but everything I've found is 18". I'm confused as to why Amazon is offering a bundle price for this and Melissa & Doug refill paper when it won't even fit on the easel... (?)

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this!, February 18, 2010
This review is from: Cra-Z-Art 3 In 1 Artist Easel (Toy)
My son is only two, but he loves this. The height is totally adjustable so he can use it now, and will be able to for years! Great buy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't go wrong, November 3, 2012
This review is from: Cra-Z-Art 3 In 1 Artist Easel (Toy)
Since my easel was my favorite toy as a child, I couldn't wait to get one for my son. I researched these for a few months. I was looking for a non-plastic, sturdy chalkboard that could fold away. I also was looking to spend less than $50. I got it in the Cra-Z-Art's 3 in 1 Easel. I was worried about sturdiness at my price point and got mixed feelings based on the reviews here on Amazon. I figured to take my chances given Amazon's great return policy. Boy am I glad I took the chance. The colored parts of the easel are taped on as some previous reviews state, but it looks just fine, in my opinion, and it actual may last longer as it seems very chip-resistant. The trays came a little squished together from shipping/packaging, but a once fitted to the assembled unit for a few hours they took shape. The unit is very sturdy even when standing on hardwood flooring. I wish I could speak to how much my son will enjoy the easel, but this is a Christmas gift and he will not be receiving it for another two months. I will come back and update once he has played with it for a while. I am confident that this easel will withstand the "busy playing" my son partakes in :) Give it a chance, you'll be glad you did.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a quality, April 12, 2013
This review is from: Cra-Z-Art 3 In 1 Artist Easel (Toy)
The legs don't sit flush to the ground. Missing screws. The ruler is of cheap quality and easily broke. The wood legs are just laminated wood with a poor quality laminate. This product will not last long.

5.0 out of 5 stars grandparent, December 28, 2011
This review is from: Cra-Z-Art 3 In 1 Artist Easel (Toy)
Have a 6-year-old grandchild who loves to "teach school" with her dolls. Very impressed with the height and size of easel.Perfect for her to grow with. Sturdy and did not take long to assemble. Easy to fold and drag from room to room. Deep trays on both sides of easel to hold supplies. Would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars two sisters fight over it, November 27, 2011
This review is from: Cra-Z-Art 3 In 1 Artist Easel (Toy)
I bought one a year ago for a 5-year old. She and her 6 year old sister both love it. Now I will buy another one for the now-7-year old because it is on her wish list.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value!, January 2, 2011
This review is from: Cra-Z-Art 3 In 1 Artist Easel (Toy)
My 3 year old son got this for Christmas and we love it. He loves that it has a chalkboard on one side and a dry erase board on the other. I can definitely see it as something we will enjoy daily.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, couple problems, November 12, 2010
Kolonoh (Indianapolis) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cra-Z-Art 3 In 1 Artist Easel (Toy)
My 3 year old got this easel for his birthday and he really likes it. It serves it's purpose, but I doubt it will last too long honestly. One of the side hinges doesn't properly latch, so it would come unhinged if any weight is put on the easel. Also, our easel did not have instructions for putting it together which was a bit of a hassle. We got it figured out, but instructions would have been nice. Finally, I cannot seem to find paper refills anywhere. Kind of frustrating. All in all, it's an ok easel for the short-term, but I probably wouldn't recommend it as a really solid purchase.

Cra-Z-Art 3 In 1 Artist Easel