Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Price:$0.07+ $4.99 shipping

on August 7, 2013
I was skeptical ordering this because of the reviews that claim this is craft glitter, not for human consumption. Those reviews are WRONG - this is CK Products Disco Dust, designed for cake decorations and other edible applications! I've been putting Disco Dust in EVERYTHING lately! It makes mixed drinks shimmer, cookies shine, and biscuits & gravy glimmer! Though beware - if you eat enough Disco Dust, glitter poops are entirely possible.
on April 3, 2016
I took one star way because these are not completely out of all they are marked as edible glitter but honestly there's probably no such thing these are non-toxic there probably safe to eat but they're probably not all that healthy!

Are you sent to make chocolates and to sprinkle on cake I did my finger and eat some plain and it had no taste at all.
on October 30, 2009
I bought this color and the silver. Both of them were stunning and really made an otherwise plain cake really stand out. Highly recommend this brand... and a small amount goes a long long way.
on June 19, 2012
"The only dust that is FDA approved is the platinum dusts. The remainder are designed for decorative use only." - From a CK Products employee. I am very disappointed because I wanted to use this for some cookies and I figured I could since it was in the "food" category. Good thing I double checked!
on July 1, 2016
The sparkle with the disco dust is amazing. It bring your edible things to a whole new level. It Is beautiful and takes very little for a large area.You get your monies worth with this product.
on April 24, 2016
Worked great for dusting on my daughters cake, stuck well to fondant.
on May 16, 2016
way prettier in person! the sparkle was great!
review image