Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Flavor: American Gold|Change

on December 5, 2014
this is exactly what I needed to make my cake gold and glittery!
review image
on July 8, 2015
This is great as a crafting glitter, however, I will restate this as much as possible...

THIS IS NOT EDIBLE GLITTER.

I do quite a bit of baking for special events, and it appalls me that others are using this on cakes and other items meant for consumption. Yes, the product is nontoxic, but there is a HUGE difference between nontoxic and edible. Nontoxic means that if you eat some it could make you sick or have other ill effects, but it will not specifically poison you. Edible means that you can eat it and that it's been tested and considered safe for consumption.

Please note the following in the product description: "These dusts are not a food product and should not be considered as such." Take that as the warning it's meant to be. While you won't be poisoned eating this, you can have other problems. Please don't make your guests sick by having them eat this stuff when there are so many actual edible glitters made from sugar out there.
on August 6, 2012
This edible glitter is BEAUTIFUL! I used this on 8 dozen cupcakes I made for my friend's Mardi Gras themed wedding reception. They sparked and glittered like you wouldn't believe! There is no shaker on this glitter, so I used a small clean paint brush to dip in and grab some, and tap my finger on the brush to sprinkle it on the frosted cupcakes. The container looks deceivingly small, mind you I said I made 8 dozen cupcakes, and did not make a dent in the glitter! You will not be dissapointed, I'll be purchasing other colors of disco dust asap.
on May 2, 2015
Used this on top of Oreo Bon bons I made for a baby shower. It was the perfect sparkly touch.
review image review image
on June 9, 2015
This stuff is fantastic!! It's a very fine, shimmery, glitter-like gold. One small container goes a very long way. I also sprinkled some in the bottom of my candy molds, to add some sparkle to my lollipops.
review image review image review image
on December 19, 2015
Not edible as it is listed under in posting. So do not use on cake, baking goods, etc. Furthermore, it does not resemble the color as you see or described. It's more of an orange color with whitish hue.
on January 27, 2016
I used this as an added effect for some cocktails. It worked well and i'm very happy with it. my only caution is that I ordered 2 containers and received 2 different containers with different labels- both were labled American gold BUT they were 2 completely different shades of gold. It wasn't important for what I was using it for and a little goes a very long way, but thought it worth mentioning.
on February 16, 2016
I ordered this same product last year for a wedding shower. I even went into my order history and clicked the link provided to make sure I got the same thing. But what I recieved was more of a coppery gold it's not exactly the look I was going for which makes me incredibly sad.
review image review image
on April 19, 2016
A little goes a long way, and adds a gorgeous look of golden sparkles! Also, I have found if you put it on after icing or chocolate has hardened, it will appear brighter and doesn't take that much at all.
review image
on December 29, 2013
Used for Oreo balls. Added great touch. A little goes a long way. It stuck to the melted chocolate well and I would use again.