Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

83%
17%

on August 5, 2003
I got this for my 9th birthday and I absolutely love it. The shoes are wonderful. I did have a little trouble putting the cake together and getting the present together again but it is so much fun i could play with it all day. It is very educational. I recommend it. It is a beautiful doll. Please buy it for your kids birthday. It is every girls dream to have a barbie doll with the same birthday as you, i think.
on March 27, 2004
this is really a good present if you dont know what to get your neice, daughter or cousin!!! it is really cute and has the whole b-day theme goin' on!!
on April 21, 2006
I do not own this Barbie doll, but it sure looks like fun! My daughter would enjoy playing with the tiara and pretending to be a princess, like other little girls like to do. She LOVES Barbie, so I think this would have a nice effect on her and all her little friends. My daughter has a Glitter Dream Dollhouse she plays with all the time with all her Barbies and My little Ponies, and once if I get this doll, she'd put it in to play here with a "pony" of her own. I adored Barbies when I was a little girl, but they didn't have this that long ago. I certainly reccomend this doll for Barbie lovers of the past and today! Boy, will my daughter jump if she ever sees this!

PS another good toy you would want to give your barbie lover for her birthday is the Barbie Magic of Pegasus Glamour Bag! It has all cute accessories your daughter would enjoy, like a fun pair of sunglasses and a pretend cellphone to call Barbie! Well, have a fun time buying!
on April 14, 2004
I got this doll for my birthday a few years ago, so mine's dress is a little different. It doesn't have the design on the front. My crown was a little differernt, too. She is almost the same, though. She came with the same accessories. She was the same doll with a different dress. Her shoes are lost because they wouldn't stay on her. She used to sit above my computer, then she got lost. Finally, I found her in Amanda's backpack. I had almost forgotten about her, so I hadn't been playing with her any, but if I do play with her, I think it will be fun because Barbies are always fun.
on April 27, 2004
Buyer Beware...I was looking forward to giving the doll described and pictured on this website as a gift, but when it arrived it was NOT at all as pictured or described on the website. I contacted customer service who assured me that they would fix the problem, but when they sent me a replacement, it was the same wrong doll. I, then, contacted customer service again and was told that they couldn't do anything to fix the problem.
on April 25, 2004
I love tis item. i love barbie's lovely dress. she looks so pretty. if i could i would turn into barbie. She has the best life and she is the most beautifil person alive in the whole world.