Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hydroxycut Gummies 60 count
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 14, 2015
Gummies that help you loose weight! First off this is awesome I love the gummy vitamins and now a weight loss gummy is great! A lot of people are going to wonder what these things taste's like and do they actually work. I pop'ed some and they taste like the candy "dots" to me which I enjoyed. There easy to remember to take and help me fight my cravings in between meals. Overall I like this product and it is defiantly better tasting then any other fat burner I tried.
on June 12, 2015
I received this supplement as a part of the Muscle-Tech test team. First and foremost, the ingredient label nothing out of the ordinary. They are straight forward ingredients, but I would prefer to know how much of each ingredient was put in the label as well. Flavor is pretty good for being a supplement. I would say used in correlation with the Hydroxycut Pro Clinical formula helped during my Bodybuilding contest prep. It helped with satiety and focus throughout the day.
on June 23, 2015
These gummies are one of a kind. They taste great and have key ingrediants that focus on fat loss. I could get then down easy. They basically taste like gummy worms except not as sweet. I like them because the conveniance of using them is awesome. Keep a bottle at home and take it with you anywhere you go. Another cool thing is that they are stimulant free so no caffeine. You dont have to mix up anything or have a drink to wash pills down. I would recommend these or atleast give them a try its definitely worth it.
on June 23, 2015
The Perfect Caffeine Free Addition to a Weight Loss Regimen.Using a crazy stimulant fat burner seems like the worst idea if your main goal is to be healthy. It’s great that Pro Clinical Hydroxycut has put together an all-natural formula that can be added as diet support. The “gummies” are interesting because I take one asa curb to my sugar cravings and it works. I started taking my sample of Hydroxycut “Gummies” a week ago and I’ve been seen more progress with my weight loss goals than I had in a long time.
review image
on July 23, 2015
Weight loss requires a caloric deficit which means you'll be getting less nutrients. That's where this product can aid you by providing some key ingredients to keep your metabolism in order and to provide antioxidants. This products also adds the convenience of gummies that taste great for those that don't like pills. A variety of quality extracts that cover a wide range of uses and benefits such as healthy thyroid support. A flexible choice for aiding in your dietary goals.
on July 19, 2015
These taste delicious! Just like your favorite gummies you'd buy before heading into a movie. I think the only problem with them is eating too many. They taste so good I had to keep myself from eating more. And in fact, I let a friend try them out and he kept going back for more! After eating two of these, I had a cup of water and didn't feel the impulse to splurge on snacking throughout the day. I'd definitely tell anyone looking to control their appetite to give these a try!
on July 20, 2015
I received Hydroxycut Gummies as part of the MuscleTech field test team and have had great results. The mixed fruit flavor gummies taste really great, it's like eating candy, and for anyone who doesn't like swallowing pills this is a great alternative. MuscleTech has a lot of great products and this is another one that does exactly what is says it will do. The combination of Hydroxycut gummies and a proper diet can help individuals reach their weight loss goals
on July 3, 2015
I was actually very pleasantly surprsied. Recieved these as a sample to try and was skeptical at first. But they did the trick and helped me reach a couple goals I had been struggling for a couple weeks. The only downside is they are actually pretty good and hard not to eat more than you're supposed to but overall awesome product would definitely recommend and planning to purchase soon. Best appetite supression I've had in a long time ,
on June 17, 2015
I received this as a sample. Took the recommended dosages, 2 servings twice a day before my lunch and dinner meals. What surprises me is the taste of the gummies! No chemical taste and tasted real good!

For the first 3 days, upon starting it, i noticed some appetite suppressant, and what i love about this is its stimulant free! no crashes and jitters! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wish to see more results in their fat loss regime accompanied with a strict diet.
on July 14, 2015
The gummies taste decent. Not a huge fan of gummy vitamins or supplements anyway. But this product still gets the job done. I feel good energy when using it during the day and during my workouts. I would recommend sticking to the pills as I feel the effects more and longer, Maybe because it is in capsule form as oppose to a gummy form? Either way, hydroxycut has been around for a while, so you really can't go wrong with it if you watch your diet and exercise.