Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on July 23, 2013
GREAT FOR KEEPING MULTIPLE BOWLS OF FOOD COLD AT A PARTY!!! STORES AWAY NICE AND SMALL :) HOW HAD I NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE?!! THE BEST!
on June 22, 2010
Inflatable salad bar was just the ticket for our party! I used 12 quart size ziplock freezer dishes - put in everything from taco sauce to cucumbers in. Still had room for bottles of salad dressing. Kept everything cool for the whole evening (8hrs)in 80 degree weather.
It was not as large as I thought it would be even though the sizing was given. It was hard to picture in my mind, but it did work out fine. I wouldn't recommend for much larger bowls. I had two rows of these quart size bowls. If I had realized the sizing better I would have possibly purchased two of these so I would have used for a couple of larger bowls. Still happy with the purchase. Had a lot of inquiries from the guests as to where I purchased the product. All thought it was interesting and the price doable.
Easy to inflate and take down. A little awkward to rid it of the water (melted ice) at the end of evening.
0Comment|100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 13, 2014
I bought this for my beach wedding and it was perfect! It's a nice size, big enough for two large round trays and one med size tray. For the price it was pretty well made. I thought it would look cheap but it surprised me and looked really nice with the ice and food in it. The drain plug in the bottom didn't leak and was great to have. I checked for water and air leaks a week before the wedding to make sure it would work and it was perfect. I used two large bags of ice to make a good layer on the bottom. The ice didn't melt too much in 80 degree temp for about 4 hours. On a side note my new husband calls it the salad boat. lol We loved it and I'm so happy we bought this for the wedding!
on September 25, 2011
People laughed and joked when I started blowing it up. Saying I was going down the river in a tiny white raft. They stopped laughing when the salads and condiments stayed cold and no one got sick from unrefrigerated mayonnaise. About six people asked me what it was and were I got it. Someone even stole the box. I've already given them the link to the page. Expect to sell a lot more.
on June 12, 2014
Used this for a baby shower I threw for my sister. Didn't leak, and was perfect to make beverages easy to grab.
on January 19, 2012
We tailgate a lot and thought this might be a good addition. It is not as big as I thought it would be once it is fully inflated. On a warm day (around 80 deg) under a pop up tent, the ice melts and it just ends up being a swimming pool. By trial and error we found that by leaving the ice in their bags or transferring the ice to smaller bags it helped a lot. We had cakes on top of the ice for one party and a couple hours into it the chocolate frosting started to melt and go into the bar. By the end of the day, it looked like a muddy swimming pool.
Looks: Also, it looks kind of cheap if aesthetics are your thing. It only comes in plastic white.
Cleaning: Cleaning it was a breeze. Just dumped out the ice-water and hosed it down.
Storage: Deflating was easy and it takes up virtually no room in a storage bin.

Bottom Line: It's just a piece of plastic blown up around the sides. We haven't used it indoors yet but if temperatures outside are above 75 there will be a little melting action. This might turn into our air conditioned only salad bar instead of a tailgate piece. For $10 it's not a bad purchase but I wouldn't pay any more than that.
77 comments|52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 22, 2013
I will start by saying, I have not yet filled it with ice. But after reading many reviews on many similar products, I just wanted to let everyone know, this model does have a clear plug in the bottom to release excess water if you need to refill with ice. The plug is located in a corner, so it should be possible for a few people to shift the bar off the table slightly and drain into a bucket. I'm planning to use a vinyl tablecloth underneath to pull the bar far enough off the table to expose the plug. Though I can see how this could be disastrous if not done carefully.
Inflated, (by mouth in under 2 minutes) the sidewalls measure just under 4 inches high. I'm thinking to avoid messes, you are not going to get more depth than 3 1/2 inches of ice. The discrepancy in measurements is why I'm giving this 4 stars. The measurement inside the walls is 16" x 43". A friend said they used one of these at a graduation party to serve ice cream. Their ice cream stayed solid (temps were in the 60's ) and they spent less than $10 on Amazon. I'll update this review if necessary.
on June 23, 2013
It looks great and is easy to use. I wish that it was available in different colors. A little advice, place a towel under the bar prior to filling it with ice to avoid water all over the table.
on August 6, 2015
This bar works great with the following trick- fill balloons with water to make palm-sized water balloons, completely dry them before freezing otherwise they will stick together and rip, use the frozen balloons rather than ice to prevent a wet, soggy mess. This made all the difference.
on June 17, 2012
this thing is CHEEP! Material is very thin. Seams look like they will rip the first time you use it. The thing came in plain no brand packaging... looks like it came from a dollar store. Would not recommend this product.