5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Lollipops
I used these lollipops for a candy princess costume for my daughter. They came in perfect condition and exactly like the picture shows. They do come in a group of 16...such a great value! I was extremely satisfied!
Published on January 19, 2011 by Jessica

1.0 out of 5 stars False Advertising
Published on January 18, 2012 by Danielle Heminway

1.0 out of 5 stars False Advertising, January 18, 2012
Danielle Heminway (Rochester, New York United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mini Rainbow Spiral Lollipops (Misc.)
I ordered these lollipops for a friends Wizard of Oz themed shower. The arrived packaged well but I noticed the box said they're from "Oriental Trading Company". If I wanted a cheap product that I knew was low quality and from China then I would have bought them directly from their site at $7 for 38 of them!!! However, from the picture these looked well made. The picture is very deceiving and so is the description. They show 16 same-colored lollipops...mine came in a variety of colors. They also gave dimentions that the lollipops were 6"x2". I noticed they looked a bit small and when I measured they didn't even come to 5" long, not any of them...even though they're all differnet lengths. This was very disappointing since I planned to stand them up in a vase of lemon drops. Overall, I'm very disappointed in this product and the seller for not being honest about the product they're providing to consumers.

1.0 out of 5 stars MADE IN CHINA, May 19, 2011
This review is from: Mini Rainbow Spiral Lollipops (Misc.)
I purchased these to give to children who come to my place of business. When they arrived, it says clearly on the back of the individual wrapper "MADE IN CHINA." NO WAY I'm giving these to children if they were manufactured in China, following the whole poisoned pet food debacle. The fact that these are made in China needs to be highlighted much more clearly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mini Lollipops, April 4, 2011
This review is from: Mini Rainbow Spiral Lollipops (Misc.)
I ordered 48 lollipops to use as party favors only to be disappointed that the front and back of the candy had writing on it. So I rewrapped them using clear bags purchased from Michaels. Also a few were cracked or broken, so luckily I ordered more than enough. Unwrapped they are so adorable!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, July 18, 2012
This review is from: Mini Rainbow Spiral Lollipops (Misc.)
I purchased these for my candy buffet at my wedding and I'm not impressed at all. I could have saved money by ordering them directly from Oriental Trading Company which is clearly where they came from. they look cheap and they're not as colorful as shown in the picture. the Oriental Trading Company information is on the back of the wrappers on the lollipops. most of the lollipop sticks are bent and two lollipops arrived broken. the box only has 12 lollipops, but in the description it says there's 16. I would have expected that if I knew they were coming from Oriental Trading Company, but that's not in the description, so I feel ripped off.

2.0 out of 5 stars photo of product is misleading, January 9, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mini Rainbow Spiral Lollipops (Misc.)
none were broken but was disappointing that both sides have writing on them! This is clearly not shown in the photo or I wouldnt have ordered them. Now I have to make ANOTHER trip to a craft store to BUY small treat bags to re-wrap them. im displaying them for my sons hungry caterpillar party, so with the writing on the front it looks tacky.

i wont order again. photo should display a true product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Lollipops, January 19, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars False advertising, February 22, 2014
This review is from: Mini Rainbow Spiral Lollipops (Misc.)
I purchased these as a favor for a friend's Very Hungry Caterpillar themed baby shower.

WEIRD, UNEXPLAINED ITEMS IN BOX
When I first opened the box, I was weirded out by a random tube of toothpaste. No box, no ad, no flyer for toothpaste-- just a random bottle of "Tom's toothpaste." There was also a random paper advertising the AARP. I am in my thirties.

SIZE IS SMALLER THAN ADVERTISED
Then I noticed that the lollipops looked a little small. At first, I thought it was just me, so I measured them. Sure enough. They were a whole inch smaller.

MISLEADING IMAGE
I was also upset with the wrapper; the photo is misleading because they are shown unwrapped. The actual wrapper was completely covered in text that rolled over the edges, making it impossible to cover up with the stickers I have. I debated unwrapping them and re-wrapping with colored cellophane and ribbon because the shower was this weekend.

PRODUCT IS MADE IN CHINA/ MINE WERE EXPIRED
When I went to unwrap one, to top it all off, I realized the pops were not only made in CHINA-- of all places-- but they were also EXPIRED by a YEAR. The good-by date was March 2013.

All in all, I am extremely unhappy. As a busy professional, I didn't take time to read the reviews on my phone. That was a mistake. This is the first time I have reviewed an item on Amazon. I took the plunge in the hopes someone will read mine someday and avoid the hassle I'm about to go through dealing with this company.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!, January 16, 2014
This review is from: Mini Rainbow Spiral Lollipops (Misc.)
I just received the lollipops. First of all, although the lollipops were packaged in their own box, and even within that box they were double wrapped in bubble wrap, almost all of the lollipops were broken. In addition, the image is misleading because they are not wrapped in clear plastic like the image shows. Instead, the wrapping has manufacturing print all over it. Therefore, they are not ready to be displayed on a party or candy table as I had planned to do for a birthday party. I know they didn't cost much but I'm still highly disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute!, August 15, 2011
This review is from: Mini Rainbow Spiral Lollipops (Misc.)
I used these and a bunch of other colored lollipops for a friend's birthday and she got a kick out of it. She had been complaining about feeling old so we threw a kid themed party. She had a great time. I don't think it's possible to eat one of these spiral lollipops without feeling like a kid!

1.0 out of 5 stars They arrived all CRUSHED!!!!!!!, April 30, 2013
This review is from: Mini Rainbow Spiral Lollipops (Misc.)
Very Poor shipping!!!!! I ordered about 2 dozen suckers and there were only 8 that were in one piece when I got them. Needless to say, they were useless to me!! I, of course, didn't have enough for every child, and I wasn't going to hand out crushed lollipops, so they were not even used!! A HUGE waste of MONEY!!!

Mini Rainbow Spiral Lollipops