Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

• Customer Reviews

on May 8, 2015
So I bought this from the CVS near my house but I felt the need to post an honest review online because I know first hand what it's like to try to research a product only to find fake sponsored b.s. That being said, I'm not a doctor and I'm sure that results will vary for different people based on the way that they choose to use it.

I have been using hydroxycut for 6 days. The first 3 days i took 1 pill before breakfast and 1 pill before lunch. I tried taking one before dinner but honestly my body couldn't tolerate that much caffeine. I couldn't sleep at all that night so I chose to only take this product with breakfast and lunch. I still had a hard time sleeping for the next 2 nights but it gradually got easier to dose off later on in the week. So far i haven't had any serious side effects other than the sleep thing. No tremors, shakes or rapid heart beat. It does give me TONS of energy but it's not jittery energy and it's great for a boost in the gym. I felt like I could workout all day and I definitely pushed myself a little too hard at first lol. (Don't do that, if you over train you'll regret it the next day.) I love the energy aspect of this product but the real thing that makes it so great is the fact that it's great at suppressing your appetite. I literally have to force myself to eat! If you are on a diet baby this stuff is everything! It makes dieting so easy because you just aren't hungry.

Now when it comes to the number on the scale, the day that I started hydroxycut I weighed 174.4 lbs. Today, 6 days later, i weigh 169.5 lbs which means I've lost 4.9 lbs this week. Now to be fair I am on a low carb, low calorie diet and some days I know that I just didn't eat enough because of the appetite suppressant in these pills. I also went to the gym 3 times this week so that being said, I think that if I had not taken hydroxycut this week i may have lost a pound or two on my own. Hydroxycut just amplified my results by helping me stick to my diet and giving me so much energy that I got up from my desk and walked around more. So that's my review, I hope that it helps.
22 comments|932 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 11, 2016
This is better than hydroxycut, but not by much. I know people are tempted to use this because its cheap, but it doesn’t really do much. If you are looking for diet pills, I would give Atrafex a try Atrafex Thermogenic Fat Burner & Appetite Suppressant It is to date by far the most effective diet pill I have used.
0Comment|157 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 2, 2014
Well,,, it took me a long time to write this review, I wanted to test my body's response with and without Hydoroxycut.
I tried to diet alone the Atkins-diet, people called it "rock diet", but it was not "rock" at all for me, but since I start to take the Hydroxycut, I really saw a noticeable result and lost 10 pounds in 15 days.
If you are a non-patient person like me and like to see a FAST result, try Hydroxycut, Just wait about 3 days to start see your body's response.
-Pros:
1- With or without diet??
Let me tell you that I was cheating a Lotttt during the day, I even broke my diet for 2 continuous days, but Hydroxycut saved me.
But after all let me tell you that you should stick to a plan

2- Energy!!
It gave me a huge energy at the fist week, then my body started to adapt with that, but even I still have the energy to do all my home stuff especially that I have a 2 yrs baby who need a lot of care from me, I have good energy to do all that.
The most beautiful thing is that I was having this enthusiasm to ----> No.3

3- EXERCISE at home.
Without exercising you'll still lose weight so I'm not agree with ppl who said that Hydroxycut all depends on exercising..I'm telling you "NO, You Don't Have To Exercise"
BUT:
a- you will not see a fast result without exercising,
b- exercising will help you to consume that huge energy provided by Hydroxycut, so you can SLEEP well.
c- exercising will save your body's SHAPE which might ruin because of diet.
For me when I get back to exercising I felt so proud of my body.

-Cons:

- Sleeping Problems:
the Caffeine that provide me with energy was the same enemy who kept my eyes awake until 2 or 3 AM.
*** The solution is Exercising

- Side Effects:
Nervous, This is really a very very bad side effect, at the time you should feel happy that you're achieving your target, you feel so angry and frustrated.
That is really bad.

Headache and Dizziness

Well, I think that I've mentioned everything that I've experienced with and without Hydroxycut.
1515 comments|469 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 8, 2015
Wowwwwww... So i had HIGH doubts about this product BC usually when something sounds too good to be true ... It is! But boy was i proven wrong... I seen results just 3 DAYS afterwards... I worked out for an hour each day, skipped one day due to me having to babysit one night.. Woke up, looked in the mirror & was amazed. Im ready to see what i'll look like in a month. THANK YOU hydroxycut!
review image review image
22 comments|419 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 4, 2011
I bought Pro Clinical Hydroxycut 60 rapid release caplets as a 2 pack through Sam's Club, and have been using it for about a year. I gained 70 pounds with my pregnancy, and was well above 200 pounds when I began taking this product. For a long time I just slightly changed my diet and took these caplets without changing anything about my daily or exercise routines, and I started to lose weight. I continued losing slowly and steadily, then about 6 months ago I started a new diet program (Weight Watchers Points Plus) and I hired a personal trainer to help me lose more weight. I continued taking the Hydroxycut and even my trainer and my Dr. were amazed at how quickly I dropped weight. I shed 50 lbs. in 4 months while my husband was away at basic training and AIT. When he came home I weighed 159 pounds and was down to a body fat percentage of 29%, which isn't really a good percentage, but was drastically healthier than the 37% I had been at previously. I am convinced that this product is what made these results possible, because I was dropping weight even when I took the product with no other changes. Adding the healthier diet and exercise just accelerated my results and I couldn't be happier.
When I first began this regimen I was over anxious and skipped the "trial period" where you only take one pill and build up to the suggested serving size, so I started taking the full amount immediately and experienced some restlessness and my heart fluttering like I was anxious. I backed off and this went away, then after building up to it as was recommended I never experienced this sensation, again. Also, the instructions say to take 2 pills 3x a day and I was only taking 2 pills 2x a day, so if you take it 3x like the instructions say I'm sure you will see even better results than I have experienced!
The instructions also say to take the caplets 30 minutes before your main meals, but I experienced on a couple of occasions some nausea with taking these on an empty stomach, so I usually took them with my meals or when I had something else in my stomach as well. I'm not sure how that affected my results, but I am still pleased with the results that I have seen.
I recommend this to anyone who is trying to lose a large amount of unwanted body fat!
1616 comments|705 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 31, 2013
After 3 years of exercise and limiting calories and not losing more then a couple of pounds I turned to my doctor for help. I am not someone who would normally take a pill, but my metabolism came to a stop and nothing I was doing (diet, exercise, etc.) was helping me lose the weight. After my blood sugar and blood pressure started to spike I turned to my doctor for help, but received nothing but lip service and once again told "eat even less and exercise even more." I was down to 1700 calories a day and exercising 1 hour a day and no weight loss. I knew if I didn't lose the weight I'd be taking insulin very soon. So I did some research and asked around and I decided to take Hydroxycut. I honestly didn't expect to lose more then 1-2 pounds. What happened was I lost 20 pounds in less then 6 weeks (I'm at week 6 now). I decided to only take one pill in the morning and one pill at lunch (not the 2 pills, 3 times a day they recommended). It seemed to do the trick. I honestly don't feel any different. I'm not jittery nor do I have any other negative side effects.
I am happy to report that after 10 days I lost 5 pounds and my blood sugar and blood pressure have returned to normal. I am still surprised that I've basically been losing 3-4 pounds a week. I am eating a high fiber, low carb diet, but I was doing that prior to taking the pills. I was able to maintain, but not lose weight prior to this. My goal is to lose another 20 pounds (get back to the weight I was 4 years ago before I gained it), then keep eating right and exercising. As long as my weight stays stable my blood sugar and blood pressure should too.
I know they said their 8 week study showed people losing 20 pounds, but I honestly didn't expect it to happen to me. The fact I'm taking just 1/3rd the amount they recommend and I lost the 20 pounds in even less time makes it clear I need to find new doctors that listen.
For me, the pills have jump started my metabolism and allowed me to lose weight. The 150 tablets will last me 75 days (at 2 a day), which means I still have another month to go. It will be interesting to see how much more I can lose in the next four weeks.
I have to give the product a 5 star rating. It did what it promised, and more. Not many products I've used can claim that; I'm very impressed.
55 comments|264 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2014
This is the third time i bought this fatburner.. I tried other kind of similar products but no one is able to equal this. I have lost 20 pounds in 30 days. I am following a low carb diet and regular cardio exercise... You MUST drink plenty of water along the day... And take half of the recommended dose.. IT IS REALLY STRONG !!!

-------------------------------
UPDATE MARCH 15

Today, after 50 days of treatment, I climbed on the scale and the GREAT surprise i got: 50 pounds less than when i started taking these pills. I am weighting 119 pounds and my pants' size is currently 28. THANK YOUUUUUU
11 comment|107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 28, 2015
I tried a sample of the Hydroxycut pro clinical and I am leaving an honest review. It gave me great energy and no jittery feeling, so I had to order a bottle!!
on July 27, 2015
This is a great product. I'm a huge fan of Hydroxycut. Gives me great energy during the day no reason to rely on junk food or drinks
on July 30, 2015
All day energy, throughout my workouts, work day, and at night. I'm finally able to keep up with my child's energy all day. haha This really works well, and I don't get that jittery feeling. Love it! Update: Still using the product one month later. Just incredible energy and I've yet to build up a tolerance to it.