5.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea!!
I was eager to try out my new Salad Zinger. It's easy to use and so much healthier. I put fruit and herbs in the bottom part, twisted it on the bottle and added balsamic vinegar with olive oil. It couldn't be easier to use and clean up was a breeze. I look forward to trying out different combinations. I liked it so much, that I ordered the water zinger.
Published 13 months ago by BB

3.0 out of 5 stars Taste good
Published 12 months ago by Lisa Marie

3.0 out of 5 stars Taste good, August 1, 2013
This review is from: ZingAnything Salad Zinger - White (Kitchen)
Hard to clean, the bottom it too small for the ingredients that the recipes call for so you have to wing it most of the time, and it only ever makes about 1/2 the bottle worth of dressing. (most call for 1/2 c oil and some vinegar which fills the bottle about half way) But, the dressing is great tasting. It DOES NOT LEAK which is real important because I take mine back and forth to work. So at the end of the day, great idea, almost perfect build, shad high on the price. Worth it if you are a salad nut.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea!!, July 2, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Salad Zinger, February 3, 2014
This review is from: ZingAnything Salad Zinger - White (Kitchen)
Great idea. Bought one for my husband as he likes to make his own dressing. He liked the idea and way it worked but seldom uses it. Faster to use oil and vinegar I guess. But I'm going to take it on as I really did enjoy the healthy results.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea, February 1, 2014
This review is from: ZingAnything Salad Zinger - White (Kitchen)
Great idea for those of us wanting to make our own more healthy salad dressings. Just need to be careful getting the top and bottom on tight enough. I had some leakage my first time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, innovative design and wonderful gift!, January 14, 2014
This review is from: ZingAnything Salad Zinger - White (Kitchen)
This salad dressing container is fun and creative. The items that add flavor to the salad dressing are put into the bottom and can be chopped up to infuse flavor into the oil and vinegar. There is a strainer to prevent pieces of garlic, basil, etc. from floating around in the dressing. I gave this fun and unique item as a gift and the recipient loved it. She had never seen anything like it and was very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a clever product!, January 12, 2014
Angelina Barlow (Salt Lake City, Utah USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ZingAnything Salad Zinger - White (Kitchen)
I gifted this and have only heard positive feedback. I do agree with other posts that it's best to create small batches so the flavor has less to infuse in and a more bold taste results.

4.0 out of 5 stars Homemade Salad Dressings, August 27, 2013
This review is from: ZingAnything Salad Zinger - White (Kitchen)
This is a good tool for making homemade dressings. I've only used it twice so far but I like the product. It is easy to use and easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SALAD DRESSING MAKER!!!, August 16, 2013
This review is from: ZingAnything Salad Zinger - White (Kitchen)
What a wonderful idea - I have their water infuser so I decided to try this -- makes fabulous salad dressings, and no chemicals and unwanted ingredients!! AND IT SAVES A LOT OF MONEY!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Salad zinger, July 30, 2013
This review is from: ZingAnything Salad Zinger - White (Kitchen)
The concept for this is great! You can make fresh dressing and make it with your own ingredients. The only drawback I found is that once it is used the Oil gets on the stopper and the stopper does not seal well. You can still use it, you just have to hold on to the stopper.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works as described., April 18, 2014
This review is from: ZingAnything Salad Zinger - White (Kitchen)
This works as described. We put Rosemary in the bottom and it struggled to grind it up but worked. Then it strained out any bits from the dressing. Additional benefit: the oil preserves the herbs in the base so you can leave it out.

ZingAnything Salad Zinger - White