5.0 out of 5 stars A very convicting read., August 29, 2011
This review is from: Unleashed: The Church Turning the World Upside Down (Faith That Sticks) (Paperback)
I bought this book because I felt like I "should" read it. Well, "should" was the right word, but not in the way I anticipated. This book is well-written, entertaining, but most of all it lives up to its subtitle "The Church Turning the World Upside Down." It is not a step-by-step prescription, but a call to churches and individuals to follow Christ boldly - to bring us back to Jesus' mission of the church and how we have strayed from that mission. This is a life-changing book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for small group bible studies!, February 21, 2013
comprehensive study on the book of Acts and the Holy Spirit guiding the New Testament church and how we need to get back to these principles in our churches today. Our small group bible study likes the way it is presented and it spurs much discussion in our group.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 5, 2012
SC Jazz (Louisville, KY) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent book. It was used in my Sunday School class and it definitely helped put things in perspective. I would recommend reading it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unleashed purchase, August 22, 2011
Received My order very quickly and had no problems. Books arrived well packaged. I was kept informed about my order through the entire process.

Unleashed: The Church Turning the World Upside Down (Faith That Sticks)
Used & New from: $0.42