Most helpful positive review
9 of 9 people found the following review helpful
Terrifying and Fascinating true stories of people attacked by wild animals
on November 21, 2010
- This set of DVDs shows true stories of people attacked by wild animals and lived. The attackers were animals of all kinds such as bears, alligators, foxes, lions, whales, cougars, etc... Some people lost their arms. Others lost their legs. One of the most shocking and amazing tales is of an old man in Florida. He was sitting in his boat when a sting ray jumped off the water and into his boat. The sting ray's tail struck through his heart. Yet, he survived.
- It's the only one of its kind on DVD.
- It contains 2 DVDs which are 4 hours long in total.
- The price is unbeatable for 4 hours of documentary.
- The only bad thing is the picture look washed out. However, this does not affect its entertaining value.
It's absolutely worth buying and deserves 5 stars. I own it. It's one of the best DVD on animals in my collection.