Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Unleavened
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

75%
25%
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$2.99

VINE VOICEon April 21, 2012
I think we can agree that those of us who claim to be Christ followers are often adept at "hating the sin" but struggle with "loving the sinner," and Dudek does a great job of addressing the touchy topic of homosexuality through fiction.

"Unleavened" will push some buttons. You probably won't agree with every point Dudek makes. (I didn't.) You might even squirm a little. (I did.) This is not an easy, fun read. But one thing this book will do is force you to think--I finished the book months ago, and I still find myself thinking about it from time to time.

I highly recommend this book--you WILL be affected.
on April 21, 2012
This is the book. This is the book that Peter wrote. This is the book that Peter wrote that is filled with grace and penned in mercy. He tackles the very controversial subject of homosexuality and the church. He is brave and insightful and allows his readers to ask the hard questions with his main character, Brad Miller. He explores the message of grace and leaves us to the only answer available inside of the "father's" heart, L-O-V-E without judgment. buy this book and read it. I love it. Kudos to Peter Dudek!
on April 25, 2012
It felt like The Shack, mixed with a little American Beauty (the movie), and some John Crowder theology (google him). It's a one or two sitting read that keeps your attention from the start to finish. Brad, a warm, lovable father who lost his wife and has lost touch with his family and his own life seeks to find real answers to his problem. It is a honest book in search of truth that goes beyond the typical cliche jargon that is given when faced with real adversity. It will speak to your heart, but mess with your head. Love it!

- shamethewise
on December 29, 2012
Difficult life questions to deal with...let alone be something a person faces in real life.
I think this is something the church. as a whole , should talk about more and work through. I applaud Peter Dudek's work ! I would reccomend the book highly!