Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on December 3, 2015
This is my second one. I can not stress how much I love screen protectors. I have had this new phone for a few weeks now as my lab tried to eat my last one and shattered the screen at the top. Thankfully I had a screen protector on so he did not get any glass in his mouth! But even after his strong jaw the phone still worked until my new one came in the mail. Very fast delivery and now I have a spare back and battery if needed and if I totally toast this phone I can still pull out the one my dog chewed. I am hard on phones. This one seems to be a keeper that is why I reordered the exact same phone.
on November 5, 2015
It's not the latest and greatest phone, but so far it has proved to be "toddler proof" which is what I needed. I love it.
on October 14, 2015
As described,works great, no problems.
on July 12, 2015
very slow, over ran with at&t garbage, battery life is about 10 hours, very dissappointed
on June 9, 2015
works great
on April 14, 2015
Excellent
on February 3, 2015
Excellent, would recommend
on January 30, 2015
Good phone. Only downside is having difficulty with keeping a charge.
on January 21, 2015
I love this phone.
on December 26, 2014
Have been using it for a year now. Battery is quickly depleted when the data is switched on, and it gets quite slow most of the time, but over all, still a great option as a rugged phone.