Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 22, 2010 6:00:28 PM PST
It promote unlocking "3 Versions of the film". How does one go about this? (I have the dvd)

Posted on Dec 26, 2010 9:11:38 PM PST
From the main menu select play movie and then select which version you want.

Posted on Dec 30, 2010 9:55:40 PM PST
The trick to finding alternate versions: (1) use your PC, not a DVD player; and (2) click to the left of "Play Movie" from the main menu. A new menu will be displayed offering the viewer a choice of SALT versions.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 30, 2011 3:31:17 AM PST
Colie65 says:
Thanks for the info Tom. FYI u can also unlock on a mac computer by following same instructions.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2011 11:04:53 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 20, 2011 11:06:15 PM PST
Hmm I did but nothing happened. What could I be doing wrong? I'm using my computer and it's not working. I'm guessing they made this hard because it's a spy movie. I have the regular deluxe unrated edition not blu-ray.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 9:52:27 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 28, 2012 9:53:46 AM PST
I was able to access the same versions menu referenced above on the DVD in my DVD Player by going to the DVD Main Menu and toggling the blue 'selection' indicator to the left until it's on the left-hand side of the 'Play Movie' option.

The important thing here is that the DVD had to be in my DVD player, NOT my blu-ray player. Clicking on the same selection with the disc loaded in my blu-ray player just plays the Theatrical Version of the film - there is no way to access the selection menu with the DVD version loaded in a blu-ray player.

So, if you don't have a DVD player anymore, just get the blu-ray disc if you want to see the other versions of the film.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Dec 22, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Salt (Deluxe Unrated Edition) [Blu-ray]
Salt (Deluxe Unrated Edition) [Blu-ray] by Angelina Jolie (Blu-ray - 2010)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (564)