Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on April 18, 2014
This is another overpriced Easter item on Prime. So Amazon marks it's down $10, sweetens the deal with Prime, a I receive a disappointingly small Easter basket addition. Not at all worth $29.99. Only two stars because of Prime shipping -wait, I'm paying for that too!
on April 25, 2014
I purchased this item for my friend's 7 year old and she loved it! Her Mother said the egg was so nicely decorated and Hannah just loved having this arrive in the mail just for her. I chose this particular item because it was not the "same old, same old" Easter gift and especially for the story behind the product. Proceeds go towards helping not only the medical bills of the creator's child, but many more chronically ill children as well. I call that a "win win" not only for the gift recipient, but for many who are in need. I will definitely order from Unlocking greatness again!
on April 23, 2014
My daughter loves the bunny that comes with the egg, along with the candy of course, which is the ultimate way to say job well done. I have seen similar eggs at CVS priced the same that.were dipped, not hand painted. Definitely a great price.
on April 16, 2014
The plush toy is adorable. Perfect item for children. Just the right size for my little one without giving him too many sweets.
on May 19, 2014
was very pleased with this item, my granddaughter loved the bunny and had a blast with the egg trying to use them as skates!
on April 14, 2014
This is not worth the money, do not buy it, I got it the other day and had to still go to the store to pick up things for my daughter. Sad excuse for quality.