4.0 out of 5 stars Starter Set for Young Hands
I hesitated to introduce my children (7 and 5) to this childhood favorite after seeing what they did to ordinary playing cards, but I stumbled across this plastic card version and decided to give it a try. The results have been spectacular: my children absolutely LOVE the game, playing it obsessively, and have so far failed to damage a card!

Defects? A rather...
Published on January 5, 2010 by fredtownward

3.0 out of 5 stars The hole broke easily
Published on January 14, 2012 by Yoko Ito

4.0 out of 5 stars Starter Set for Young Hands, January 5, 2010
fredtownward "The Analytical Mind; Have Brain... (Mocksville, North Carolina, United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Uno H2O To Go Card Game (Toy)

Defects? A rather surprising one. These particular cards are pierced for easy belt carry and come with a plastic clip of truly astonishing uselessness for that purpose. I cannot believe that the same minds that came up with a plastic Uno deck also came up with this all but useless belt clip. Its oddball shape makes it almost impossible to hold open and necessitates adding or removing the cards in twos and threes!

My advice? If you plan to use this feature, take the cards down to your local camping supply or hardware store and find something easier to operate that fits the cards (quarter inch thickness or less with an inch and a half of depth ought to do it) and toss the included purple piece of garbage in the trash where it belongs! I personally use a Nite Ize SB5-03-01 Size-5 S-Biner, Black, which does the job quite nicely.

Other versions of these plastic cards are available: UNO H2O To Go Waterproof Card Game w/ Free Cut Cards, and unpierced ones either with "mini eight ball" and carrying case UNO H2O Splash Game or with carrying case only UNO H2O.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST UNO CARDS EVER!, August 30, 2009
This review is from: Uno H2O To Go Card Game (Toy)
Once you play with these Uno cards you'll never want to go back to the paper ones again! Shuffling these cards is so much easier than the paper ones and the cards are shuffled better because they seperate much easier! They are slippery little devils to hold on to until you get the feel of them when shuffling. Everyone that has played with these cards at my home said they wouldn't use the original cards ever again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lysol, anyone?, February 16, 2010
This review is from: Uno H2O To Go Card Game (Toy)
If you are working with children in an office or in schools, I HIGHLY suggest spending the few extra dollars on this product over the paper cards. If you spread the cards out, you can spray them with lysol or wipe them down. Just one more way to stop germs from spreading!

4.0 out of 5 stars everyone like uno, April 5, 2011
W.E.B. (CHICAGO, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Uno H2O To Go Card Game (Toy)
I wanted durable uno cards that would last. I think that these plastic cards will do the job. Kids and I love uno.

3.0 out of 5 stars The hole broke easily, January 14, 2012
Yoko Ito (Tokyo, Japan) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Uno H2O To Go Card Game (Toy)
As my 7-year-old daughter likes playing UNO, I got it for her. The game itself is fun and good as you have to learn to use strategy. We had a fun as a family with it. However, I found 2 negatives. The cards have 2 holes so that they can be attached to a plastic hook (see the product photo). The narrow plastic area next to the hole easily broke 2 days later (of course, we did not play the game for 48 hours!). Also, the plastic hook is not designed well enough for the users to get all the cards hooked easily. The opening is SO narrow, that you have to get the cards little by little go through the hook. It takes more than 2 minutes just to put all the cards back to the hook. I will need to buy a better hook (probably a ring) so that I will not be frustrated.
I would think that the manufacturer would test the product before they start selling in the market, but obviously, nobody seems to have actually tried to play with the cards and put them away.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, May 15, 2010
This review is from: Uno H2O To Go Card Game (Toy)
I bought this game for an activity during aquatic therapy. The cards are very durable and waterproof. However, they are super slippery when playing in the pool. They would be perfect for the beach or maybe in situations you are concerned they may get spilled on or if you or your kids don't mind diving to the bottom of the pool to collect cards that slipped out of your hands. I found the clip it comes with to be useless. The opening is too small and would take forever to get the cards off and on, so I just use a rubberband to loop them together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Winner, March 16, 2013
This review is from: Uno H2O To Go Card Game (Toy)
These are perfect for small kids. They wipe off so easily from the kids sticky fingers and spills that small children have all the time. I can already see that these will save me all kinds of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best UNO deck I've ever had., January 26, 2013
This review is from: Uno H2O To Go Card Game (Toy)
These are the best cards I've ever owned, UNO or otherwise. They shuffle really easy. The best attribute I think they have is how easily they can be cleaned. I am a Middle School Special Ed teacher & I have a 7 year old daughter. I bought a set for my classroom & my house. Between my Special Ed students & my daughter there tends to be a lot of messes. The cards clean up easy with a warm soapy sponge. The only negative thing is the clip the cards come with is really stiff & hard to get the cards on & off.

5.0 out of 5 stars these will last forever, November 14, 2011
This review is from: Uno H2O To Go Card Game (Toy)
the plastic cards will last forever, the only issue after they get wet is if you leave them like that as they will dry and stick together... the hook will help you to avoid losing them, however getting the cards into the hook is quite uncomfortable, thats all

4.0 out of 5 stars Item as promised, but I am offering a few tips on it, August 20, 2011
Christina (Las Vegas, NV, United States) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Uno H2O To Go Card Game (Toy)
The item is water resistant and we have used it at the beach and pool several times without major issues.

I will say that the cards tend to stick together when wet. This makes it difficult to shuffle and deal and you need to really take time to pull the cards apart and make sure everyone has the right number.

I like the ring feature, eps. b/c I have two small kids (2 and 5) who love open packs of cards and walk off with the cards when I am not watching. This prevents that--yah!

On drawback, is that after using the cards about two times a few started to show signs of wear and the color/number rubbed off a little. But, its not the end of the world and the cards are still usable.

All and all, they have worked out for us.

Uno H2O To Go Card Game