- Take an Extra 30% Off Any Book: Use promo code HOLIDAY30 at checkout to get an extra 30% off any book for a limited time. Excludes Kindle eBooks and Audible Audiobooks. Restrictions apply. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
1. Every attraction rated and ranked for each age group, based on interviews and surveys of more than 6,100 families
2. When to go: the best times of year and the best days of the week
3. Comprehensive coverage of Universal Studios Hollywood
4. All the Disneyland area hotels rated and ranked for value and quality
5. Field-tested touring itineraries for adults and families with children
6. Complete coverage of Disney's California Adventure theme park
7. Tips and warnings for first-time visitors and those with special needs
8. Proven strategies for planning the perfect Disneyland vacation with small children
9. How to find and meet the Disney characters
10. Unvarnished, practical advice for families, couples, honeymooners, and singles!
When we took the kids to Disneyland in 1999, this book make a great trip so much better. If you travel to Disneyland, and back in time to 1999, make sure you pick up this book. Read morePublished on October 22, 2012 by PEN Name
This book is indispensable for the neophyte Disneyland visitor, with spot-on strategies for avoiding lines, ratings for key aspects of rides (age appropriateness, motion sickness... Read morePublished on October 10, 2005 by C. M. Elsten
This is a really useful book, tons of tips, saved me a lot $$ and time. The most valuable thing I learn is to rent a multi-family vacation house with my friends, 16 people for $199... Read morePublished on September 20, 2005 by I_like_disney
I bought this book because we found the WDW version to be very helpful. This was not as comprehensive, but still had more information than any other book we have found. Read morePublished on September 9, 2005 by Amazon Customer
On our first trip to Disneyland, we found this book invaluable. We used it to help plan our day, reviewing the book the night before so we had a plan of attack for the next day. Read morePublished on September 7, 2005
We are travelling to Disneyland very shortly from Australia. This book gave us alot to think about and had plenty of tips to beat the crowds and costs. Read morePublished on August 12, 2005 by D. J. Freeman
This book was my bible for our trip to Disneyland. We traveled w/ 2 young children and so many of the tips and advise in this book was irreplaceable. Read morePublished on August 1, 2005 by Theresa Mueller
Two weeks ago we packed our four kids and this book and headed west. We spent two days in Disneyland, one day in Disney California Adventure, and one day in Universal Studios. Read morePublished on June 7, 2005 by Linda Moran
The Disneyland Resort is a very wonderful place. Unfortunately, some people didn't experience the true magic and fun that The Magic Kingdom and Disney's California Adventure has to... Read morePublished on August 13, 2004 by Kenneth Kamiel