"...I can't think of much this book doesn't cover...I really can't fault this guide, it contains more than enough information for anyone planning to visit Walt Disney World...I'd highly recommend the Unofficial Guide 2006." (www.wdisneyw.co.uk
"....how to spare yourself queuing for hours on end is where this book really comes into it's own..." (The Economist, April 2006)
From the Back Cover
"A Tourist's Best Friend!"
The New York Times
Five Great Features and Benefits offered ONLY by The Unofficial Guide®:
- Exclusively patented, field-tested touring plans that save as much as four hours of standing in line in a single day
- Tips, advice, and opinions from hundreds of Walt Disney World guests in their own words
- Almost 250 hotels rated and ranked for quality and value, including the top non-Disney hotels for families
- A complete Dining Guide with ratings and reviews of all Walt Disney World restaurants, plus extensive alternatives for dining deals outside the World
- Every attraction rated and ranked for each age group; extensive, objective, head-to-head comparisons of the Disney and Universal theme parks
Appeal by age Preschool Grade school Teens Young adults Over 30 Seniors
What it is:Flight simulation ride. Scope and scale:Super headliner. When to go First:30 minutes the park is open or use FASTPASS. Special comments:Entrance on the lower level of The Land pavilion. May induce motion sickness; 40" minimum-height requirement; switching off available (see pages 266268). Author's rating:Exciting and mellow at the same time; Not to be missed. Duration of ride:4H minutes. Loading speed Moderate.
This guide is a completely independent evaluation of Walt Disney World and has not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney World or the Walt Disney Company, Inc.