From the Back Cover
From the publishers of The Unofficial Guide® to Walt Disney World®
"A Tourist's Best Friend!"
The New York Times
Five Great Features and Benefits offered ONLY by The Unofficial Guide®:
- Each casino reviewed in detail and ranked, from the best values to the hottest slots
- Helpful hints for getting the best room and the lowest possible rateand the inside story on packages and Internet booking
- Insider tips on casino gambling, with proven strategies for making the most of your betting dollars
- Where to find the best buffets, plus detailed reviews of more than 100 restaurantsa complete dining guide within the book
- In-depth review of Las Vegas' 60 best shows and 30 top nightspots
Cirque du Soleil's Mystère
Appeal by age under 21 21-37 38-50 51+
Host casino and showroom T. I.Cirque du Soleil Showroom; 702-894-7722 or 800-392-1999
Type of show Circus as theater. Admission cost with taxes $95/$60, limited seats. Cast size 75. Nights of lowest attendance Thursday. Usual show times WednesdaySaturday, 7:30 and 10:30 p.m.; Sunday, 4:30 and 7:30 p.m. Dark Monday and Tuesday. Special Comments No table service (no tables!). Topless No. Author's rating Duration of presentation 1 hours
About the Author
Bob Sehlinger is the publisher of Menasha Ridge Press and the author of numerous Unofficial Guides, including the Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas and the best-selling Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World.