Sex and the City 6 Seasons 2002
Amazon Instant Video
1. Anchors Away In the Season Five premiere, Samantha considers her relationship with a repentant Richard, Carrie decides her one true love must be New York City, Miranda fears that her baby is changing things, and Charlotte shakes things up at a Fleet Week bash.
2. Unoriginal Sin Carrie decides to re-assess her work after she receives some surprising career news. Steve encourages a reluctant Miranda to have Brady baptized.
3. Luck Be an Old Lady The girls celebrate Charlotte's 36th birthday with a trip to Atlantic City that also serves as a nice break for Miranda from the hassles of diapers and spit-up. Meanwhile, Samantha decides to address Richard's wandering ways once and for all.
4. Cover Girl Miranda joins Weight Watchers in an effort to lose her baby weight. Meanwhile, Charlotte and Samantha choose their own ways of handling their respective relationship issues. Carrie undertakes a quest to create the perfect book cover.
5. Plus One Is the Loneliest Number Carrie's book-launch party becomes a major event, but Samantha's plans to look beautiful for it go awry. Later, Charlotte loses her 'plus one' thanks to Bunny, while Miranda considers how long she should wait before letting men know she's a mother.
6. Critical Condition Despite getting great reviews for her book, Carrie obsesses over the negative critique Aidan must surely be spreading about her. Meanwhile, Charlotte prepares to fight for her apartment and Samantha discovers a hidden talent for baby-sitting.
7. The Big Journey After a summer of solitude, the ladies are getting desperate. Carrie's much-anticipated weekend with Big (Chris Noth) ends in a surprising reversal of roles. Meanwhile, Charlotte enjoys a satisfying romp in the world of sex-without-commitment.
8. I Love a Charade In the Season Five finale, the girls head to the Hamptons for the wedding of a flamboyant lounge singer played by Nathan Lane. Meanwhile, Carrie finds a potential suitor in a motorcycle-riding colleague named Berger (Ron Livingston).
|Supporting actors||Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon, David Eigenberg, James Remar, Molly Shannon, Lynn Cohen, Cheryl Bricker, Danton Stone, Matt Servitto, Amy Sedaris, Anne Meara, Amy Beth Bennett, Lisa LeGuillou, Erin Stutland, Sorrel Tomlinson, Patricia Bannan, Lauren Lake, Adam Muggenthaler|
|Executive Producer||Cindy Chupack|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I understand fully the disappointment of the shortened season, however, i dont feel that this season, although only 8 episodes, is no worse than any of the others.
only 8 episodes? that's all you get! it's also not the most interesting season....if i would have known i would have just jumped to season 6 just for the smith episodes :)Published 11 days ago by Victoria V.
My older copy of Season #5 was not working. I think this is one of the best series ever.
Your service was timely and appreciated.
Love the show and the characters. Series is much better than any of the movies. Great entertainment, definitely a "chick flick".Published 1 month ago by Lesley11
I love Sex and the City. This however, probably my least favorite season. I did like it though, because it showed new courses for the girls, and the new struggles they're going... Read morePublished 1 month ago by heather
It was funny and I especially like when Carrie walked in on Samantha lmao and when Miranda nipples were swollen when she was trying to breast feed her son BradyPublished 2 months ago by Kemba Gumbs
The show is great, I absolutely love the seasons and the dvds came in great condition no skipping or scratching.Published 3 months ago by Adri
I own all the seasons this is one of the best shows I have ever watched...I have both the movies also great great great showPublished 3 months ago by Joni Warren
Love the girls and their guys. Best cast and storylines. Just wish they were still on TV. Miss my "friends".Published 3 months ago by Aimee K