More About the Author
Louis A. Del Monte Is Award Winning Physicist, #1 Best Selling Author, CEO, Internet Marketing/Social Media Guru and High Profile Media Personality.
For over thirty years, he was a leader in the development of microelectronics and sensors for IBM and Honeywell. As a Honeywell Executive Director, Del Monte had P&L responsibility for $100 million annual bookings/sales, and directed hundreds of professionals to achieve corporate goals.
His innovations and pioneering work on microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) have profoundly affected integrated sensor technology. Samsung and Honeywell currently use a number of Del Monte's patents, fundamental to the fabrication of specific integrated circuits and sensors.
Subsequent to those positions, he formed a high-tech Internet marketing agency (Del Monte Agency) and was an early pioneer in the field of Internet marketing and social media. He is currently CEO of Del Monte & Associates, Inc., Del Monte Agency's parent company.
More recently Del Monte published three bestselling books: Unraveling the Universe's Mysteries (2012), How to Time Travel (2013) and The Artificial Intelligence Revolution, which became Amazon's #1 bestseller on artificial intelligence (2014).
How to Time Travel and The Artificial Intelligence Revolution, have received critical acclaim from Kirkus Reviews:
* "Time travel-its possibilities, potential and primary obstacles-gets a levelheaded review from a physicist in this lucid, optimistic book." (2013)
* "Blending hard science and sci-fi, physicist Del Monte (How to Time Travel, 2013, etc.) warns of the implications of strong artificial intelligence machines... The book's well-structured arguments, glossary and lucid prose make it perfectly suited to laymen." (2014)
Recent media coverage attests to the success of his books.
* Business Insider "By 2045 The Top Species Will No Longer Be Humans, And That Could Be A Problem", Author, Dylan Love, July 5, 2014.
* The Huffington Post, Time Travel to the Future Is Real," Mar. 28, 2013
* The Huffington Post, "Dark Energy Explained -- A New Theory," Mar. 11, 2013
* The Tom Barnard Show, KQRS, Minneapolis, July 24, 2014
* Dan Cofall Show, 1900 AM, Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX, July 10 & 17 2014
* The Alan Colmes Radio Show, Fox News Radio, July 9, 2014
* Late Night Counsell, John Counsell, AM580/CFRA, Ottawa, Canada, June 26, 2014
* The Joe Show, Joe Teehan, AM 930 Progressive Talk Radio, Bellevue, WA. June 11, 2014
* From My Mama's Kitchen, Johnny Tan, FMMK Talk Radio, Dallas, TX. June 17, 2014
* Orlando in the Morning , Brian Orlando, WFAS AM, Westchester, NY, May 13, 2014
* Twitter (@DelMonteLouis1) - Over 22,500 Followers
* Facebook (www.facebook.com/DelMonte.Louis) - Over 7,500 Likes and a post reach of 30,000 - 50,000 per month
* Google+ (www.plus.google.com/u/0/+LouisDelMonte1/posts) - Over 10,500 Followers and over 1,700,000 Post Views
* Blog (LouisDelMonte.com) - Average 3,000 visitors per month
Del Monte is the recipient of the H. W. Sweatt Award for Scientific/Engineering Achievement and the Lund Award for Human Resource Management Excellence. He has a Bachelor of Science degree in physics and chemistry (Saint Peter's University) and a Master of Science degree in physics (Fordham University).