Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on June 11, 2012
This book is quite delightful! Anyone will enjoy reading it, especially those who are partial to "the old west". The author, Bill MacKenzie, blends real issues that people continue to face today into his story. Relationships is a major theme; relationships with each other and with God. Warren and Beth's characters as well as their relationships with each other come across as real and genuine, not fake. To me, the frustrations they experience through love and forgiveness as well as the joys are very integral to a better understanding of our relationship with God. Anyone questioning their physical desires with someone of the opposite sex, especially young adults questioning marriage commitments and making choices based on God's Word and truth, should find this novel encouraging!!
on July 20, 2012
Kind of stumbled upon this Kindle book. Loved it! Was concerned at first this story would have no real meat in it. That turned out not to be true & spent a few great nights reading before going to bed. Hope to see more from this author!
on June 20, 2012
I really enjoyed this book. When it came to the end, I found myself wanting it to continue. I wanted Warren's friends in Denver to meet Beth and Lottie and maybe Warren study to be a doctor. I hope Bill writes a sequel to this.
on December 21, 2012
It didn't have all the development in characters that good books have. and also the lightness of killing a man accidentally was a bit ridiculous. But otherwise a cute read about honesty, love, friendship and faith in God.
on June 10, 2012
I found this book to be a very enjoyable read! The setting of Colorado in the 1800s was very interesting to me, but what most drew me in was the storytelling. Bill MacKenzie has a great way of helping the reader see the scenes very clearly. The themes of love, faith and redemption went throughout and I enjoyed going on the journey with the characters. I think anyone of any age looking for a light and meaningful read would enjoy it.
on November 8, 2012
I really enjoy a good book that is full of God's word. If it is a little romantic that is good too. I also enjoy a book that is easy to read. This one is very good in all areas.
on November 4, 2012
I enjoyed reading this Christian novel. It was very entertaining and really easy to read. Sometimes is nice to read something not too long that one can finish in two night
on November 15, 2013
Starts out rather questionable for me. It did turn out to be a nice story about being faithful in following God's will and trusting it is the way it should be.
on July 4, 2013
Unsettled: A Novel is without a doubt one of the best novels I've ever read. I would read it again and I'd recommend it to anyone who loves a good story.
on December 14, 2012
Very good book...a couple of crude passages...but all in all a good book. I would certainly recommend this book, it's good fiction.