Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$2.99

on March 26, 2012
While browsing through new releases, I stumbled upon this novel. It sounded like something I'd like and thought I'd give it a try.
Boy am I glad I did! The only bad thing I can say is I wish I didn't finish it as fast as I did! I think I may have found a new favorite author and am eagerly awaiting anything new she releases! Romantic, exciting, and fast paced are only some words to describe this story. I absolutely recommend this book, you won't be sorry!
on January 21, 2013
Delightful tale of love, saving the one man that meant the world to her.
Well written you meet these two people in a tavern, where men ruled and treachery were the order of the day.
Motivated by her dreams she rushed the man she gave herself willingly almost costing her own life. But when she chose him as mate he triumphed over the evil that stole more then just his voice.
The love scenes were passionate filled, heating the pages but yet well written to show the tender side of the warrior.
A good read I enjoyed
on May 11, 2012
OK ladies, I'm gonna skip the desctiption because you already know what it's about. What you don't know is this is one of those 'wiggle-wiggle' one's. I haven't re-read a book and turned right around and read it again immediately in a long long time. I did with this one. He's HAAAAWT. She's presented beautifully. I immediately went to Kerrigan Byrnes site to see when and what is next. AND the darn cover is fan worthy and the book back it up...good lord I'm havin a hot flash. Get the book. You will not be disappointed
on December 23, 2012
I bought this book on a whim and am ever so glad I did. It is short, charming, and just serious enough to keep you enthralled. Perfect for a Saturday morning cup of coffee or a late night book that you do not want to turn into a "all-nighter" - been there, done that and it does not make for a great day of work the next day. It does not following the normal pattern of perfectly styled charactes and I like that. I read the rest of the books in the series and #2 was a little disappointing as the author strayed to the "perfect little hellion" and the "perfect hero", but #3 raised my eyebrows (in a good way) by straying away from any type of normal, dry script. I am impressed and will continue to seek out this author to see what she has new. I have no doubt she will keep up the good work.
on December 14, 2012
After reading the reviews, the good and ugly, I debated whether to buy a shorter story for the amount asked. What I found was a superbly crafted, tender romance historical that kept me in it's grip for the entire ride. Ask yourself if the book was bad, why complain about wanting more? Because it was so excellent one never wants it to end. The story was complete, all loose ends nicely met and tied with a bow. Could it be expanded? Yes, there is a load of room to roam in expansion, but the book is stunning the way it is. Maybe a project for another time and a re-release later. Rest assured, there is no cliff, the ending wasn't clipped, and I'll be happy to buy the rest of the series. I'm a newly turned fan.
on April 2, 2012
Kerrigan Byrne is a fantastic author. This book does not dissapoint! Looking for a great read, look no further, this story will keep you reading until the very last page.
on February 4, 2013
This story caught my attention from page one; it amazed me how much goes on in the plot considering the length of the book.
It is beautifully written and full of great descriptions that got me really into the story. Characters are great too, I can't wait to get the second book ( already have it in my kindle! ) and read about Roderick's brother and hope the author will give us a sight of the life of Roderick and evelyn.
Highly recommended!
on October 20, 2013
I don't know where the rest of the book is I only have two chapters. This is not a novella if it is only two chapters it is a very, very, very short unfinished synopsis. Don't bother, it is a ripoff even for only $0.99.
on April 17, 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this novella. This was well written. Not entirely comfortable with erotic romances, but having read a few, this book was not trashy. The author uses descriptive words that to me evoked a feeling rather than an entirely visual romance scene and did not overdo the details.

The premise of this story was great. Being a short story I thought many things would be rushed or left undone at the end, and this was so not the case. The set up with the scene in the beginning of the book and all of the characters, I was able to immediately connect with Evelyn. I loved her character. She is sweet, maybe a little naive, and kind of unsure of herself at times. The author was also able to describe a tough but sweet hunk of a warrior.

This is a debut novella for this author. The sequel should be out in May 2012. I cannot wait!!

Verdict: A definite read for all romance readers, but remember it is definitely on the "hot" side.
on February 5, 2013
This story could have gone much longer!!! It is short and sweet; and I loved it. I plan on reading more of her books. It grabbed my attention from the beginning. I just would have loved it to be longer.