Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

96%

on November 4, 2011
I purchased the CD version to listen to in my car. I can't say enough about how Fr Barron's recordings have affected my life in a very positive way. He is a highly educated man and it shows in his projects. You don't have to be Catholic to enjoy what he has done for the public. He presents things in a positive way that makes you want to be a better human being. A very effective communicator.
on July 13, 2012
This book made me much more knowledgable about my faith. Great writing and was very easy to follow. Great author. I'm looking for more from him. He has great video series too.
on October 28, 2012
As usual Fr. Barron manages to be entertaining while pulling you into deep water. This series of three lectures, done in a classroom atmnosphere, is inspiring and enlightening. I thoroughly enjoyed it and recommend to anyone pursuing a deeper level of spirituality in their life.
on January 6, 2013
The 'Three Paths to Holiness' is one of the most inspiring DVD clips I have ever seen. Father Robert Barron can instruct me all day for days and I would only want to hear more and more! Fantastic lessons from a living Saint.
on January 21, 2013
Fr. Barron makes the topic come alive and explains things so anyone can understand. His presentation makes you want more.
on June 27, 2013
Considering the subject matter, it was presented in a down-to-earth
way. It was also presented so as to keep one's interest. I can recommend it to anyone.
on May 21, 2016
Helpful guide for planning how to use Father Barron's videos (now Bishop Barron). Able to be photocopied / used as is, or as a guide for creating you own exercises for students ... excellent for RCIA classes.
on January 4, 2013
this book is so interesting that is hard to put it down and the author really applies to our daily life.
on August 1, 2013
This helped my studies , reading the book and doing the workbook are great but, this helped me see what father was saying.
on January 3, 2013
Untold Blessings - Three Paths to Holiness, DVD, by Fr Robert Barron is a masterwork in presenting Christian Bible based doctrine. It's presentation sparkles with
marvelous thought provoking insights. I have watch it many times and still find it challenging and enthralling. This DVD would make an excellent gift for any serious or questioning person.
Joseph A. O'Donnell