5.0 out of 5 stars How My grandmother ended up in Saint Louis,MO, April 5, 2006
This review is from: The Untold Story of Emmett Louis Till Educational Guide (DVD)
I always wanted to know why my grandmother didn't care too much for white people. She had told my mother,her daughter years ago about Emmett Till's story. My grandmother is from Greenwood,MISS. She left there shortly after the verdict. She said the town was really getting out of hand. The white people felt that nothing could stop them and that they would certainly get away with anything. His story had bothered me for years. I am only 31. I've been told that there were witnesses, but was too scared to come forward. Who would ever think this story would still be told and unsolved. The only survivor that my grandmother knows is that white woman who kicked it all off. I hope that they find someone guilty and punish who ever is still living for the death of Emmett Louis Till. My grandmother is about 73 and she still has family back there. She will not be able to relax until that case is brought to juctice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Documentary.., August 24, 2013
It’s a very sad reality blacks in this country had to and still have to deal with. My heart goes out to the mother and family. Glad this story did make it to mainstream media, but unfortunately, whites still get away with ruining the life of many innocent black men and killing innocent black men today many years later in 2013.

Hope many more Americans as well as people around the world watch this film. You can go thru life pretending this sort of thing doesn’t happen or you can open your eyes to reality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Documentary, November 25, 2012
I have exactly two complaints about the documentary.
1: The names aren't put on the screen often enough. Just once isn't enough.
2: Could be longer.

Neither is a serious complaint.

This is told with interviews with people who were there, Simeon and Wheeler, Ruthie and Mamie. This is the definitive work on Emmett Till and the saga around his death, the trial of his killers, and the aftermath.

This is a part of the Civil Rights era that needs to be talked about more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, May 23, 2012
I remembered hearing about the Emmett Till story growing up but I did not know all of the details.
This movie gave a remarkable time line of what happened the night Emmett Til was murdered.

The Untold Story of Emmett Louis Till Educational Guide