Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Format: Amazon VideoChange
Price:$22.99

on January 3, 2013
This is one of the better crime shows - its well done, narration is pretty good, and its usually got a nice twist.
on June 30, 2015
Is anyone else out there bothered by the fact that if police had followed up on one of the few pieces of physical evidence they actually had (the receipt that had her neighbor/attacker's NAME on it) that Amanda would have more than likely survived? I'm not trying to "hate" on the police, and I know in most cases they wouldn't even have 48 hours to find her, but this time... they did and they could have.
on October 30, 2012
Hey where are the episodes for the past couple of weeks? Is there something wrong with the uploading process? There have been a couple of shows that didn't put up their latest episodes. I can't buy them if they aren't up.
on March 18, 2014
I do not have cable and cannot see these on TV so I looked for it on the internet and I found it at amazon. This is a story in Chicago so I wanted to see it. I paid 1.99 and watched it on my laptop.
on April 18, 2015
This would easily be a five. I Only gave it a four because I read the book and there were a few obvious inconsistencies. If I didn't read the book, 5 stars!! Otherwise, excellent show!!!
on December 26, 2012
I know the Law Enforcement involved in this case and this was very well done. i enjoyed watching it. It was easy to follow the case.
on March 13, 2015
Very well produced, not too graphic, and compelling due to the multiple suspects element. Keeps you guessing to the end, like all great mystery stories.
on September 29, 2012
I watch a lot of these ID shows, this case has to be the worst I have seen. By the end of the story I was crying and sobbing, holding my own daughter. This is every single parents worst fear. When they caught the S.O.B. that did this, he even looked pure evil. Over all I am not a fan of the death sentence but in cases like this, just take him out back after court and end it. Why spend taxes on appeals and other things when that money could be spent to help save more children. Let the bleep burn.
on May 18, 2015
Incredibly good acting - good twist!
on January 13, 2013
Enough mystery to keep Sherlock guessing, Each story is rich in story telling and in true ID channel fashion is addictive!