4.0 out of 5 stars I Like It
I really like this product. The color is a very pretty blue! The only problem I had is that the bracelet part hooked to the bottom of the anchor came undone and I can not seem to fix it. ):
Published 13 months ago by Emily Logan

3.0 out of 5 stars bracelet
I do like the bracelet. It is cute. It is a bit big for my wrists. This does twist up easily though.
Published 7 months ago by Julie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars I Like It, September 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, April 29, 2014
I received a braclet that I ordered on AMAZON (COST 1.20 ) IT LOOKED GREAT,(GRANDDAUGHTER LOVED IT) GREAT COME BACK!!!!! WAS JUST WHAT I ORDERED JUST WHAT I HOPED IT WOULD BE,GLAD I GAVE YOUR COMPANY A SECOND CHANCE,BUT STILL TO SOON LET'S SEE IF I ORDER AGAIN. (WHO KNOW"S MAYBE,MAYBE NOT) I HAVE ALOT OF FRIEND'S DEPENDING ON ME,TO SEE WHAT I DO (ORDER,,,,,NOT ORDER,,,,(WHO KNOWS) EVERYONE'S WAITING TO SEE.REALLY I'AM SHOCKED DIDN'T KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE CARED WHAT I THINK.THANKS TO ALL THAT LOOKS FORWARD TO SEE IF AMAZON PUTS UP MY POST.DIDNT THINK MY LITTLE VOICE WOULD HAVE SUCH AN INPACK MAKES ME FEEL A LITTLE IMPORTANT IN OUR LITTLE WORLD THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR INPUT,DIDNT EXPECT SO MANY REPLYS!!!! I HAVE NEVER RECIEVED SO MANY MESSAGES IN MY INBOX BEFORE.CANT BELIEVE YOUR ALL WAITING FOR MY NEXT REPLY.TO A EXTRA LARGE COMPANY SUCH AS AMAZON THEY (I DONT THINK THEY CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY OR HEAR) BUT I DO WHY ME? I THINK YOU KNOW THAT I KNOW WHERE YOUR COMING FROM LETS WAIT AND SEE.I'AM A LITTLE FISH IN A BIG POND.I SUCH AS YOU DONT HAVE MUCH MONEY TO SPEND ON ITEMS,SUCH AS THINGS WE ALL WANT ,SO WE LOOK FOR THE NEXT BEST THING (AMAZON) EVERYTHING WERE LOOKING FOR (RIGHT) IF YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU LIKE ORDER IT (DONT WAIT FOR ME),UNLESS YOU WANT TO) I DONT ORDER MUCH SO I CANT ADVISE YOU ON ANYTHING!!!!BUT THANK YOU FOR ALL I MEAN ALL OF YOUR REPLY'S) I SWEAR I NEVER KNEW HOW MANY PEOPLE CARED WHAT I THOUGHT.(NICE)

4.0 out of 5 stars As nice as it looks in the photo, but a little frail, March 30, 2014
I received this bracelet quickly like promised. It is very pretty and fits fine. It has a chain for the clasp that allows it to fit several different sizes of wrists. The only thing I didn't like was the frailty of the chain in the clasp system. I have had to fix mine. I really do like the bracelet and it lays nicely on the wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy wife, March 19, 2014
My wife loved it! She started wearing it as soon I gave it to her, lol. Exactly how it looks in the pictures. Quick shipping. No problems.

3.0 out of 5 stars bracelet, March 9, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap quality, March 1, 2014
I was very excited for this bracelet. It is beautiful! However, it broke when I put it on. Very cheap quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very, very beautiful., February 22, 2014
When I wear them I feel that they reflect my personality and enhance my appearance. My friends and school mates pay me a lot of compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute and inexpensive, February 13, 2014
I ordered this for my daughter. She ordered another one for her friend. THey are really cute and ship pretty fast from China.
They have a lot of different styles.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay away, January 31, 2014
I understand that this is costume jewelry, but you should at least be able to leave the house before it breaks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay for what it is, December 31, 2013
These were not as "fashionable" as I thought, for an adult. I will be giving them to a little girl.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›