Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on February 18, 2016
A well written story by a true great in the radio industry. The book takes the reader back in time through the life of Carol Miller to give us a sense of who the author was and what her life was all about. I especially liked how her family was important to Carol and her positive relationship with her Dad. I also appreciated Carol Miller painting a warm look at a New York that has passed by but it was still interesting to read about. Of course, there are the many tales of numerous rock personalities like Steven Tyler of Aerosmith but, to me, the rich detail of Carol's childhood that got my attention.
on August 8, 2015
Very entertaining bio of one of New Yorks top djs. Told me a lot about the radio business back in the day of free form FM radio as well as Ms. Miller's many famous loves and personal struggles.
on July 4, 2015
One of the best music autobiography's I've read.
on May 17, 2015
The author of the amazon synopsis/blurb obviously both did not read the book and knows absolutely nothing about rock radio. The "legendary Nightbird" was in fact Alison Steele, not Carol Miller. And it was Alison who was in fact indisputably America's female rock DJ, something that absolutely no one in the industry would dispute, probably including Carol Miller.
on March 29, 2015
Great book recommend it big time
on January 9, 2015
Great for someone my age who grew up listening to Carol Miller in the 1970's and 1980's.
on December 22, 2014
very interesting , especially for anyone that ever fantasized what it would be like to be a DJ , even more a female DJ
on September 12, 2014
Great stories from 1970s and 1980s New York City rock radio scene.
on July 13, 2014
I skipped most of this book. I expected more about her career in radio and experiences in the music industry. Not particularly insightful but an OK read. Ironically, I mostly read it when I had insomnia, and it was a perfect light read for that.
on July 1, 2014
Have you ever loved some silly little piece of music or some band that you would do anything to be near it? Naw, not Cameron Crowe, but Carol Miller.