- Age Range: 3 and up
- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Free Spirit Publishing (September 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0915793350
- ISBN-13: 978-0915793358
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.4 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #976,902 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Up from Underachievement: How Teachers, Students, and Parents Can Work Together to Promote Student Success Paperback – September, 1991
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought