Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on March 28, 2014
It charges my chromebook, but sometimes, about the half the time, when plugged in the charger prevents the track pad from working correctly.
on July 13, 2014
This item charges the Acer very well. The only problem I have, and I honestly don't know if it's the charger or my Chromebook, is that when I am working on the computer while it's plugged in, my touchpad doesn't work as smoothly. The mouse arrow jumps around and is slow to move. If I leave it alone while it's charging it does a great job and charges pretty quickly.
on May 23, 2014
it works for my computer, but everytime i connect it to the wall outlet, i see sparks come out. I always on alert, but it charges my pc
on June 28, 2014
I have a Chromebook. Don't know if that is a factor but this device interferes with the cursor. I am glad I have it for overnight charging but I can't work while it is in use.
Nothing against the seller. They did not manufacture the item and it arrived quickly, well packed and in good condition.
on May 24, 2014
I've had my google chrome book for about a year now and my charger lasted this long! It burnt out so I had to get a new one. It came in the mail pretty fast with standard shipping. The only downside to it is that it makes the mouse pad/track pad move slower when it's plugged in and charging.
on July 7, 2014
Often times when I buy a replacement adapter, something goes wrong. Last time, my mouse never worked when charging my chromebook. Thankfully that is not the case this time, so "I like it".
There are many options to chose from, but this one works for my acer 1600.
on April 20, 2015
Bought one about a year ago and it gave up on us after about 8 months... finally bought another so we'll see how this goes. A friend seems to think it was a bad power outlet that fried the last one so hopefully this one works just as well
on January 2, 2014
My daughter's AC adapter suddenly stopped working; leaving her unable to charge or use her laptop. I'm so glad I found the right adapter for her laptop at such a reasonable price.
on April 21, 2015
This charger didn't charge my Acer chrome book at all! I contacted them about the charger not working and they didn't seem driven to assist. So, I'll take my chances elsewhere.
on June 9, 2014
Works great. Actually seems sturdier than the original. Some how my daughter's chord got broke and we were lucky to find a new one that works. Looks different, but it's right.

See 1 answered question