5.0 out of 5 stars Works great
Had to connect 3 kids to a DVD player with 1 output, sound and volume are great, gets its power from a USB which works perfect for me.
Published on September 10, 2009 by Ez Aviv

2.0 out of 5 stars minimum boost
I was hoping for more volume....it helps some but with my hearing loss perhaps I was expecting too much....well made, easy to install.
Published 5 months ago by jandrew

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, September 10, 2009
This review is from: Upbeat Audio T793 Boostaroo USB-Powered Amplifier and 3-Channel Audio Splitter (Personal Computers)

2.0 out of 5 stars minimum boost, February 18, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for boosting audio levels, February 7, 2014
Great for boosting the audio level of any of your devices but an inline volume control is needed when wearing headphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boostaroo! You gotta love these gadgets., January 15, 2014
It works with power from the usb port. It's cool. Add some speakers to your PC, and have some fun.

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective, March 14, 2012
It was used and when I got the boostaroo and installed batteries it did not work. It was advertised to be USB powered. it is not. What can I say, full of lies and defective.

Rate and Discover Movies