Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Update: FIXED! I got one for xmas. My husband has one already. How to put 2 users on 1 computer?
[UPDATED] asked by T. Gruendl on December 25, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Amazon Customer answered on December 25, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You have to make sure that you unchecked "keep me logged in" in your user preference. One user per bug
digidi dog answered on December 25, 2012

A
Multiple users shouldn't be a problem as the Bodymedia Fit device uploads to your account on the web... it's not a program that runs locally on your computer. As the respondent indicated for this question, as long as you've disabled automatic login, it should then allow you to individually login to your profile and load your device's data to your specific Bodymedia account. Good luck!
JeffWasHereToo! answered on December 25, 2012

A
The process is the same for both. Since each device will have a different username, just be sure each of the users signs into the right account.
RW answered on December 26, 2012

A
I have not done that but ... I believe you just sign in as a new user and create your own account since each account is $5 month. Then you would just sign in and out the two of you like you would on Facebook or whatever. Hope that helps and the best with your health!
Kug answered on December 26, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product