Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 3, 2007 3:37:14 PM PDT
What's different about the Updated Edition?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 12, 2007 5:34:14 AM PDT
Martin Askew says:
yeah i'd like to know too.

i'd buy it again if there was more tidbits.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 18, 2007 7:28:29 AM PDT
I didn't read the original, but the updated edition includes a preface, written by Bourdain in 2000. It basically is a little update regarding his activities since he wrote KC, and that he had been doing less at Les Halles.

IMO not worth buying if you have the previous edition. Just pull it off the shelf at your local bookstore or library and read the preface.

Posted on Feb 10, 2010 7:01:10 PM PST
brecklundin says:
And it's disappointing the Kindle edition does not appear to be this new version...this sort of thing is getting OLD Amazon...quickly. Just how hard is it to put out the most current version since the ebook is already out there. I know, I know, blame the publishers...that is your problem Amazon, not mine...I am YOUR customer, for now anyway.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Sep 3, 2007
Latest post:  Feb 10, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Kitchen Confidential Updated Edition: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly (P.S.)
Kitchen Confidential Updated Edition: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly (P.S.) by Anthony Bourdain (Paperback - January 9, 2007)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (1,624)