Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
asked by B. Perry on May 13, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 answers
A
jbwam answered on June 20, 2010
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
B. Perry answered on June 19, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
jbwam answered on June 20, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
B. Perry answered on June 20, 2010

A
If you obtain a free download of Office 2010 from a 2007 version, can you get 2010 that allows installing on a laptop as well as desktop?
Patricia M. Mclaughlin answered on June 20, 2010

A
Yes, your copy of Office 2010 allows for installation on both a Desktop PC and a laptop, concurrently.
B. Perry answered on June 21, 2010

A
How many licenses does this come with?
XenoSophist answered on September 13, 2010

A
Google microsoft licence for office 2010 (or some such).
My upgrade came with one desktop and one portable (laptop, etc.).
jbwam answered on September 16, 2010

A
And if you don't need access, looks like if you have any previous Office or Works stuff (read about the requirements for an Upgrade version) you can buy the Office 2007 Small Business from Amazon for $214, and verify (I saw it on a chart) that you get 2010 PRO since Small Business looks to have gone away.

I think Amazon was out of them when I bought my 2007 PRO Upgrade, but then I got it for $263 back then, anyway. You probably need to uninstall access before you put the biz over your 2003 or older, so you won't have a conflict - up to you there.
jbwam answered on June 21, 2010
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
From what I have read online in various fora, there will be no upgrade prices. See this note at: http://news.office-watch.com/t/n.aspx?a=1359&z=24 Personally, I plan on staying with my copy of 2007, or changing to Open Office. I strongly doubt I will buy a full version of any software product when I own prior versions of the same product.
esther answered on May 13, 2010
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product