5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
I was looking to buy a trampoline that wouldn't give me any problems during the winter. With the disassemble feature its a breeze. Its a great trampoline and very sturdy. Assembly was also very easy. And the price was well in our budget. Would recommend it to everyone. Great product 4 a great price.
Published on May 24, 2011 by Savvy

3.0 out of 5 stars Trampoline good, enclosure not so good!
Published on June 12, 2012 by Nicholas

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, May 24, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars great trampoline, October 22, 2011
Our first trampoline purchase - and it is great. It was easy to set up and is very bouncy and loads of fun for everyone!

3.0 out of 5 stars Trampoline good, enclosure not so good!, June 12, 2012
This review is from: Upper Bounce Trampoline and Enclosure Set Equipped with The New Upper Bounce Easy Assemble Feature (Sports)
Trampoline was fairly easy to set up-it took us about 2 hours. The directions were a bit confusing because the pictures did not match the written directions. The trampoline is great, the size for my kids (8 and 10) is perfect. The enclosure however has broken in the first month of use. The clips that hold the bottom of the enclosure are cheap plastic and have broken off. There was no middle attachement (as shown in the picture) to attach the enclosure to the poles - just top and bottom. As I was jumping on it yesterday with my daughter I was already thinking I may have to buy another enclosure before the end of the summer because as it is, it is not safe. I don't find that acceptable for a product to be designed so poorly that it is unusable after a few weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Trampoline, May 22, 2012
Bought this for my 5 year old for her birthday. Took 2 people about 2 hours to set up. Directions were easy to follow. Kids love it. Product arrived in two boxes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Had problems with it starting from day 1, September 19, 2012
Where to start...a strap on the net and one on the pad broke the first day. We also had a stripped screw and the pad was a little too small. The cover that is supposed to go over the side keeps riding up onto the springs. They did not provide any extra screws so we had to get a wrench out to tighten the stripped one.

The directions were poor. I ended up with a bag of C shaped clips that were not even listed in the instructions. The person at Upper Bounce needed me to send her a picture of it to tell me what they were used for. It turns out they are for the bottom of the legs to keep it from slipping.

By the end of the week, two more straps on the net had ripped off and another one has almost ripped off. I tried to call UB several times, but all my calls went to voice mail. When I finally spoke to someone, she said they could send out a stronger net, but I'd have to call Amazon first. So I did that and called UB back to order. I double checked to make sure that it would be a stronger net, but then they tell me that it is the same net! They just try to make it stronger because it is a replacement net. 3 weeks later, I am finally waiting for the replacement net to arrive. If it is not any better I am going to have to call Amazon again. Having to be the communicator between the two companies has been a headache.

The frame was questionable to me also. In the first week, paint is chipping around the welds. UB reassured me that it will continue to be safe. The pluses of the trampoline are the mat and springs. It is very bouncy and the kids enjoy it. Those parts seem to be a higher quality, which is why I gave it two stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Trampoline, Good Customer Service, May 29, 2012
When the trampoline arrived, is was missing a pole for the safety enclosure. When I attempted to contact the manufacturer Upper Bounce via their website (upperbounce.com), I became concerned as their site is not yet functional (as of May 2012). However, when I contacted them via email info@upperbounce.com they were quick to respond and sent a replacement pole via Fed Ex without hesitation. The Trampoline is now together and works great. The kids love it, and I like the fact that the safety netting connects to the mat edge and not the frame. The trampoline itself is sturdy construction, and it looks like it will winterize fairly easy by taking the enclosure and mat off, leaving just the bottom frame up over the winter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying USA, July 8, 2012
Item assembles easily and quickly. The directions mention two people but I was able to do it alone. It works great for our kids but I would purchase larger if your kids are 12+

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality, July 1, 2013
T. Werner (Richmond, VA USA) - See all my reviews
We had a jump king trampoline for seven years and never had an issue. In three months, both the net and the pad on this new trampoline broke. The pad never fit well and almost all of the ties broke off. The net attachment pulled out and there were extra pieces in the package that never went to anything. Even a YouTube search couldn't tell me what the parts were for.
DON'T BUY!

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Quality on safety net and Pad, February 28, 2014
Within one week of having the trampoline the straps on the safety pad began breaking, making it pretty much useless, and within 4 months the straps on the nets broke. Of course it is "out of warranty" so I need to put out full price for a new one. I would think when paying 500 dollars for a trampoline, that the safety features should hold up longer. The other thing I Notice is that that pipes all have rust marks on them already. Makes me regret buying this trampolines and I do not see it lasting for up to 10 years as my last trampoline did. Waste of Money!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Good trampoline if you don't care about the pad, or the safety net., May 27, 2013
Pad is held on by poorly attached straps. You will most definitely break a few before you realize you can't use the straps to hold the pad on. The net is also held together poorly, resulting in more broken straps. This is just assembling, I anticipate that it won't last more than a few weeks before most of the straps are broken clean off of the pad, and off of the net. Do yourself a favor and do not order this trampoline.

Mat and frame seem to be stable and will have some longevity. We'll be getting rid of this so I won't be able to produce a follow up.