Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 24, 2011
I was looking to buy a trampoline that wouldn't give me any problems during the winter. With the disassemble feature its a breeze. Its a great trampoline and very sturdy. Assembly was also very easy. And the price was well in our budget. Would recommend it to everyone. Great product 4 a great price.
on October 22, 2011
Our first trampoline purchase - and it is great. It was easy to set up and is very bouncy and loads of fun for everyone!
on June 12, 2012
Trampoline was fairly easy to set up-it took us about 2 hours. The directions were a bit confusing because the pictures did not match the written directions. The trampoline is great, the size for my kids (8 and 10) is perfect. The enclosure however has broken in the first month of use. The clips that hold the bottom of the enclosure are cheap plastic and have broken off. There was no middle attachement (as shown in the picture) to attach the enclosure to the poles - just top and bottom. As I was jumping on it yesterday with my daughter I was already thinking I may have to buy another enclosure before the end of the summer because as it is, it is not safe. I don't find that acceptable for a product to be designed so poorly that it is unusable after a few weeks.
on May 29, 2012
When the trampoline arrived, is was missing a pole for the safety enclosure. When I attempted to contact the manufacturer Upper Bounce via their website (upperbounce.com), I became concerned as their site is not yet functional (as of May 2012). However, when I contacted them via email info@upperbounce.com they were quick to respond and sent a replacement pole via Fed Ex without hesitation. The Trampoline is now together and works great. The kids love it, and I like the fact that the safety netting connects to the mat edge and not the frame. The trampoline itself is sturdy construction, and it looks like it will winterize fairly easy by taking the enclosure and mat off, leaving just the bottom frame up over the winter.
review image review image review image review image review image
on January 20, 2015
I had an Upper Bounce before for 5 years and it held up pretty great. I got this one because it had a higher weight capacity. I really wish I would have just stuck with my old one and replaced the parts or just got the same one. This trampoline is not only horrible, but it is NOT SAFE!!!!

1- The frame started rusting after 3 months...and I live in Arizona....so no real moisture here.
2- After 6 months every pole cap that holds the safety net broke, which wound up causing the net to rip and the pole covers to scrunch down and break. They are so cheaply made that replacing them will only cause the same thing. It is thin cheap plastic and costs $60 to replace them all.
3- It is a HAZARD! At first it seemed fine, but after a few months we ran into some issues. When my kids would jump on it, the poles would come off and one hit my 6 year old son in the head leaving a significant bump. We thought that maybe we just didn't have it installed right so we rechecked it and put it back together. My husband decided to test it out and a pole came off and fell on him. This issue just got progressively worse. The problem is that there are NO safety mechanisms to hold it in place.
4- HORRIBLE customer service. I placed a complaint 3 months ago and I was told to respond through email. I did what they asked and nobody got back to me. I called again, and they will only deal through email, but they never respond.

I am thoroughly disappointed. For $500 this is a piece of JUNK and NOT SAFE! I am looking into making a formal claim through the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. This item needs to be pulled for safety issues at the very least.
on August 13, 2014
I love how safe this trampoline is. I can bounce on it with no worries of ever falling off and when my little cousins visit I know it's a safe place for them to have fun. I'd definitely recommend this set to others.
on May 22, 2012
Bought this for my 5 year old for her birthday. Took 2 people about 2 hours to set up. Directions were easy to follow. Kids love it. Product arrived in two boxes.
on August 16, 2014
worst purchace ever my wallmart tramp lasted longer than this. i didn't expect the net to last long and it lasted about 2 moths but the legs broke off within the first year and my yard is completely flat..looks like most of the welds on it where cold welded so i had to weld them all back on and didnt call in time to get it warrantied don't buy this its complete junk
on May 18, 2015
This product was easy to put together. The issue is the net. We used it one season, and the plastic caps which secure the net broke within 3 months. I checked for replacement parts and they want $20 per cap. Seriously they aren't worth 25 cents. Searched other sites, and this is a common problem. Save your money. Buy a different brand. If child safety is important this is a bad product, since durability is lousy. We took it down for the winter, and to get 1 season out of the netting is a bad bargain. The vendor should seriously provide a warranty for their parts since maybe if they were on the hook, they might invest a little more into the product and parts. But with a price of $400, it is over-priced and underwhelming.
on March 11, 2016
We had this up in 40 mins . Follow directions and have 2 people is a must. Enclosed was all the tools you need. The puller for the springs did the job well and we had no issues with it. Perfect size and weight limit of 330pds allows most adults to get in and bounce. Solid set. We opted to use sand bags to hold down. They do sell ancour set for this model. You really should use something to hold it in place in case of wind or over jump achievers!.