Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives 18 Seasons 2009
1. Upper Crust Guy Fieri rolls in for serious sandwiches.
2. Burgers, Tacos and Dogs Guy Fieri drives in for fast food done right.
3. Name That Cook You know whos's cooking at these places just by looking at the sign.
4. Global Grub Guy Fieri rolls out for great foreign flavors.
5. Only At This Joint Guy checks out joints doing one-of-a-kind favorites from coast to coast.
6. You Picked 'Em Guy Fieri heads out for some great places viewers asked him to visit.
7. You Can Say That Again Guy Fieri hits three joints with the same name twice.
8. Barbecued, Baked and Brined Guy Fieri finds three local joints cooking from scratch their own way.
9. Blast From the Past Guy checks out some eateries where food is cooked the old-fashioned way.
10. Dives Worth a Drive Guy hunts down some killer dives in Ohio, New York and Illinois.
11. Family Style Guy Fieri rolls in for real family cooking.
12. Diners Times Three Guy Fieri hits nothing but diners on this trip.
13. Legacies Guy Fieri checks out some longtime favorite diners.
I was stuck in the VA hospital SCI unit. For nine months, while healing a sore from sitting in my wheelchair. This show saved my appetite big time. Read morePublished 20 months ago by S. Hill
Love this show! The food always looks mouth-watering and you can't beat having Guy as the host!! Love this show!Published 20 months ago by Kathy K.
Always interesting, never somber! This show is always a treat. Plus it gives limitless ideas for your own kitchen, and a way to spice up your own cooking.Published 20 months ago by Debra J. Meyer