5.0 out of 5 stars A Must for Yankees' Fans
I am a baseball card collector, and I bought these to add to my collection. I love the Yankees and these cards are great. I had received a complimentary package of 10 cards as a promotional item at one of the games, and that was what convinced me to order more. They include all of the greats, past and present.
Published on January 30, 2010 by H. Pighetti

1.0 out of 5 stars Gift
Purchased this as a gift for my children's father for Fathers Day. He loves baseball. The cards were not what I expected. Cheap and didn't have a lot of real baseball cards. I would have come out better purchasing a surprise pack of cards from the Dollar Tree.
Published 8 months ago by Faith Riquelme

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must for Yankees' Fans, January 30, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Upper Deck MLB New York Yankees Yankee Stadium Legacy 100 Card Set (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal, July 8, 2010
bought these as a bday gift... there were a couple of duplicates in the box but other than that no complaints. box is in great condition, shipped fast and arrived earlier than expected in great condition. would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yankee Stadium Legacy Card Set, August 28, 2010
For Those of us Baby Boomers that can't get enough nostalgic mush in our daily diet, this set of commemorative souvenir cards will bring you back to the old glory days of the Yankees. I bought 4 sets, one for each of my 3 sons to keep, and one for myself to recall memories of watching players such as Thurman Munson and Reggie Jackson. Sure do miss Phil Rizzuto screaming, "Holy cow!" when Bobby Murcer or Chris Chambliss would pop one over the fence. Looking forward to seeing a game at the new stadium. Sincerely, George Kostakis Palm Harbor, FL

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy buyer, March 2, 2011
This product is very good. It is educational and has a lot of interesting information. Especially good for Yankee fans.

1.0 out of 5 stars Gift, May 15, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Yankee Stadium Legacy cards, January 3, 2012
I ordered these for my son and he really loved them. They were a great buy for the upper deck collection of cards. This seller sent them speedy fast and the whole transaction was smooth.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, August 26, 2011
Overall a very good purchase. Was a little disappointed that there wasn't a Babe Ruth photo card, but was pleased overall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, September 18, 2013
The product is as expected and arrived as described. This made a great gift. A Perfect present for any fan.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a Yankees fan, September 2, 2013
Nice cards, but leaves the excitement out like with regular cards. Bought it for a Birthday. Was sent fast and great condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased as a gift, August 31, 2013
My godson was very pleased with the gift. I'm not a collector so I cannot offer any critical analysis of the cards.