Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: UPPERCASE Ultra Thin Clear Soft TPU Keyboard Cover Skin for Macbook Pro 13 15 17 Inch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: Non-Retina MacBook Pro 13"/15"/17"|Change

on January 4, 2013
It took me so long to decide which clear cover to purchase especially with all the negative reviews, but I just decided to go with this one and it works perfectly fine! I thought it was going to be so much worse. However, It's soft, flexible, the keyboard lighting shines brightly through, the sound of tapping is softened, and fits my keyboard as close as it gets. Anyways, I highly doubt there is a perfect product that will satisfy every keyboard out there. You might have to tap just the slightest teensy weensy bit harder, but I'm noticing that it actually is training my fingers to not lift so high or stray away from the keys, which I guess I used to do previously. Oh, it also doesn't leave a keyboard outline on my screen when it's closed!
on July 20, 2013
I can't believe that those who bought this keyboard cover for MacBook Air 13" are suffering because they received a WRONG product !
FYI, I have a MB Air, June 2013 version (With the Intel Haswell processor)

The correct uppercase keyboard cover that you should order is :
UPPERCASE Premium Ultra Thin Keyboard Protector for Macbook Air 13 13.3 Inch

Since the price of the keyboard cover in the link above is 13 $ vs this one (9 $), everyone looking for the MB Air 13" cover ordered this cheaper product.

I ordered the product in this page (The one where you're reading this review) first, but I found it was a great fit for my Apple Wireless keyboard, but not for my air. So I went to Uppercase designs website, and their website took me to the other product page (the link of which is mentioned above). I ordered that one too and fits PERFECT with my MB Air 2013 keyboard. I have read reviews of the product in this page and they mentioned the gap between the keys and the keyboard cover. If you order the correct product, this will not be a problem.

In summary, for MacBook Air, order this one: UPPERCASE Premium Ultra Thin Keyboard Protector for Macbook Air 13 13.3 Inch

And NOT this one, this one is great for Apple wireless keyboard, and older MacBook Pro : UPPERCASE Ultra Thin Clear Soft TPU Keyboard Cover Skin for Macbook Air 13 13.3 Inch

For the newer retina display MB Pro, order the correct MB Air one, I have tested and it fits great with the MB Pro with retina display as well.
on July 26, 2012
When I saw this Item for the price I jumped right on it. I received the item quickly, put it on, and was protected.

As time passed but I notices it did not stay flat on my keyboard. i have to keep fitting it on. also compared to the moshi clear keyboard cover, it does not go all the way to the edge of the keyboard like i wanted it to.

this product will service its purpose, I'm just not satisfied with it. I will give it away and buy the Moshi clear keyboard cover.
on October 17, 2013
UPPERCASE keyboard skins are the best, but this is the wrong one to buy. It does not fit Macbook Air.
The right one has "Premium" in the name.
Look for [ UPPERCASE Premium Ultra Thin Keyboard Protector for Macbook Air 13 13.3 Inch ]
on January 16, 2013
This was the cheapest keyboard cover that I could find while still maintaining quality. It fits perfectly on my keyboard. Since it is clear you can still see you keyboard in the dark. As they advertise the cover is very thin and I barely notice it while typing, though I do notice it.

I would recommend this to a friend.
review image review image review image review image
on July 16, 2012
this isnt a scam product . is better than the 20 dollar moshi keyboard cover and cheaper . shipping was fast . just buy this one . dont even notice it after a day or 2
on February 2, 2014
Mine just doesn't fit properly. I bought the cover for the 13 inch macbook pro and it is loose on the right hand side, so it sticks to my fingers and lifts up on the right side when I type. The left side fits perfectly. I'm disappointed because this is the most I've ever paid for a keyboard cover and it doesn't even fit. It came highly recommended...so I'm not sure what exactly is going on. It also came with these little scratch marks on the N and C key already that won't come off. I've washed it with the dish soap and sponge like it told me to on the case that it came in, and it still won't come off...so right off the bat it looks used and beat up.

I think I should stick to the $1.98 ones from China...at least they don't lift up whenever I type.
on July 19, 2012
This keyboard cover gets four stars right off the bat because it's the best one I could find on amazon, and I've purchased a few. Here is why this cover is better than the alternatives:

PROS:
-Doesn't hinder backlight. Many keyboard covers block the back lighting of your macbook's keys. A keyboard cover should protect and enhance your keyboard, not take away valuable features.
-This one is completely clear, so the buttons will match, the caps lock light works, and the backlighting is still visible.
-The cover is thin

CONS:
-It really feels like you put a condom on your keyboard. It has been well documented that condoms make your experience feel worse. Other covers feel better, but don't function as well.
-The cover comes off somewhat easily, and leaves your buttons looking cloudy. It's not the slickest cover out there, but it doesn't ruin the features of your keyboard.

Overall: This is the best cover for a retina macbook (at least) you can find right now. It could feel better, and it could look better, but it doesn't make the deal-breaking errors other covers currently are.
on November 9, 2013
Bought this because I have spilled my drink on my previous laptop and I thought this would help... and of course chose this one because of the glamorous reviews.

It fits perfectly fine on my Mac Pro Retina display 13". Strange is that I cannot type as I used to because this slows me down so much. The height of each key is a little higher than the actual keys on the keyboard, so I hear this not pleasant rubber noise when I type. I have to put more pressure to be able to type and still some letters are missing and I get so many error marks in my text editor after I type something (for example this review is filled with words with red underlines meaning there are typos). I have to spend so much time fixing my typos and I decide it might not worth it... Overall, it is a bad feeling when I type and I keep being worried about typos. I have gotten laughed at for the silly typos I've made recently ...

Now, only if I can stop drinking while working at my computer, I would totally throw this away.
on November 21, 2013
I've purchased a LOT of keyboard covers (at least 15 different brands now) and I keep tossing them because they failed. But not this one! This keyboard cover is Apple-elegant in design. Unlike the picture, it is transparent once on and it fits down over the keys like a TRUE second skin which is not my experience with other covers. It fits so well that it has completely disappeared. No kidding.

The feel: It adds just a touch of texture which actually makes it easier to type on. However, I notice that I must push just a bit harder to activate the keys although it is VERY slight and not an annoyance. It is important that it protects (and it protects beautifully) but also that it stays put. The other covers I had would come off if the laptop was accidentally tipped on its side. I held my laptop upside down with this cover on it and it stays in place with NO movement. It fits so well on my 13" retina MacBook Pro that I cannot even see the edges

NOTHING can get under this skin. NOTHING. The other covers would allow dog hair and dust to work its way underneath but not this one.