Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on June 13, 2011
The description does not indicate these glasses are not for normal sized adult faces. I also purchased these as a gift for the man in my life and when he tried them on it looked like he was wearing a pair of youth-sized glasses. I will now have to give them to a friend's child.
on November 21, 2011
When these sunglasses came, I took them out of the box for inspection, and the rubber fell off the earpieces. I could not put it back on, as the rubber sleeves were much larger than the earpiece and seemed like the were from an entirely different pair of glasses! I did attempt contact with the seller but as yet have still not gotten a response. I ordered 3 other pairs of NFL glasses from Island in the Sun and Macney Sports, both of whom offer a far superior product. AVOID THESE GUYS!!!!!
on February 21, 2010
I bought these sunglasses as a gift for the man in my life. They are great for the price and perfect for any COWBOYS fan! They are sleek and cool without looking cheesy! Buy them to look like your favorite Dallas Cowboy's player!
on April 5, 2012
I love these shades as I am constantly buying a $10 pair every month because mine break these here are very durable and look great! I have gotten a lot of compliments and told people where I bought them from!
on July 30, 2011
The sunglasses were just as described. But, on the third day the earpiece decoration separated from the ear stem.
on June 8, 2012
My husband loves these he said that they keep the sun out of his eyes and he gets to support his favorite team!!!
on August 12, 2013
I bought these for my husband. We are both Cowboys fans. These are great for the price and they arrived on time. The only complaint I have is that he says they are a little tight on him but comfortable enough. And usually when I have ordered sunglasses they were securely packaged in cardboard. These were packaged in a flimsy envelope where they could have easily gotten broken. Fortunately they didn't. Other than that they look great and I would recommend them to any Cowboys fan. They are meant for men but I tried them on and they looked good so I would recommend them to men and women.
on April 6, 2010
These are a great gift idea for any Dallas Cowboys fan. They look sleek, work well, and are sturdy.

There was, however, one thing I didn't like. The picture of the sunglasses make them look like they're made out of something stronger than plastic, something more metallic. This, of course, makes them a little less durable, but it is still a good buy.
on July 22, 2013
I love the Dallas Cowboys, what better way to support your favorite team than wearing a pair of their sunglasses. They don't fit as well as I would like but I can deal with it. The price was excellent and I would definitely purchase another pair.
on January 3, 2012
Seeing these on the internet they look kinda cheesey. I hesitated at first. But when I got them I took them out of the bag and they were actually pretty nice. They weren't cheesey at all. Good for a Cowboys fan!