5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny but Good if you like Urbay Decay
These are perfect as a gift for someone, or for yourself if you want to see which shade/color compliments your face most, so that you may purchase the full-sized product.

Pros:

* Great way to sample all the colors
* Great stocking stuffer/gift for someone
* can be used for travel

Cons:

* Can't see inside, so...
Published on December 9, 2010 by M. Caceres

2.0 out of 5 stars Yes. tiny but an awesome product!
Def not work $$65 but if you want to try them all out, its nice. your prob better off going to sephora and asking for a sample of these products.(they will give it to you)! the product itself is GREAT but your def getting hosed on the price.
Published on December 8, 2011 by me

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny but Good if you like Urbay Decay, December 9, 2010
This review is from: Urban Decay Little Sins Eyeshadow Primer Potion Set (Health and Beauty)

Pros:

* Great way to sample all the colors
* Great stocking stuffer/gift for someone
* can be used for travel

Cons:

* Can't see inside, so you don't know how much is in there. So you don't know when you are completely out.

Greed is unique and available as, far as I know, in this set only.

2.0 out of 5 stars Yes. tiny but an awesome product!, December 8, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Paid for a discontinued eye product, March 10, 2013
Attention Amazon: It's time to demonstrate that customer satisfaction and quality control are your top standards as opposed to increasing profit margins by allowing vendors sell old or outdated product at our expense.

I shelled out $30 for the Urban Decay eye shadow primer sample set, including shipping from Britain. Then I went to the Urban Decay site and learned that the sampler is no longer being retailed and that the full-size product is now packaged in squeeze tubes.

Because the product I received does not provide a smooth base on its own or with eye shadow, I wouldn't buy it again. But maybe my primer set was past its "pull date" or the product was reformulated when the new packaging was introduced. That means I might have wasted my time and money.

Please screen products to ensure they are the latest versions. Otherwise, I'll buy directly from cosmetics companies so I'm sure of what I'm getting.

If you want to allow vendors to sell outdated products, disclose that product information. Then if customers want to risk it, they can decide what they're willing to pay. I bet it won't be the price they're paying now.

As for another common beauty product issue, vendors who have sent customers used product should be banned from future sales and this action noted with customers' complaints.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tiny.. really tiny. ..., March 29, 2013
I only give 2 stars because I actually love the product however the size of these bottles are literally the size of my pinky finger from bottom to top.way too expensive in my opinion for something so small I could have paid that much money to get a full size bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, February 15, 2011
AnneShell (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I will not use eyeshadow without these. My make-up always stays put. I use them alone or with eyeshadow. So worth the price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Versatile Deluxe Samples Sizes of 4 Amazing Products, November 3, 2013
If you've never used the Urban Decay eye primer potions before, this set is great to get you started as you get to try all four "colors" without committing to the large tubes. The main drawback with this style bottle over the squeeze tube design of the full size product is that the product can get stuck in the curves of the bottle and it's hard to use the whole amount, but the angled brush does help that somewhat (apparently, these used to have a straight brush and it was a much bigger problem).

The original is wonderful and dries sheer, and when I use it the skin I've applied it to looks a little bit lighter than the surrounding area. Eden is a beige nude that dries with a nice matte finish. Sin is a gorgeous champagne color, my favorite of the bunch. It is a perfect starter before doing a nude, champagne-y eye with Urban Decay's Naked pallette. Greed is a fun metallic gold, not as versatile as the others, but gives a nice metallic body to shadows and works especially well with jewel tones.

If you are a hardcore makeup fan, I would suggest getting samples from your local Sephora to see which of the finishes you like best and just buy the full size version(s) - you won't regret it! - but if you want to play with the different colors and try them with different looks before making any decisions, or if you've never used an eye primer before and want to see how they work and different things you can do with them, this is an excellent set that gets you a good amount of each of the 4 colors and then you can just choose to invest in the ones you think you will use often enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Primer potion, June 27, 2013
Love the actual product but the applicator of one of the primers broke the first time I opened it. It came quickly and I live how it helps my shadow stat all day. This pack allowed me to try them all for an affordable price and get me addicted to each of them :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product!, May 13, 2013
I use these products everyday and loving them. They work so well. There is nothing I do not like about them. Delivery came on time! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars love it, April 9, 2013
Love this product. It helps your shadows stick, however, you have to find the right amount to use or it doesnt absorb enough and the shadow doesnt adhere properly. Otherwise a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Seller/ Product, March 26, 2013
I wanted to try out the much hyped UD Primers!! And this lil set was perfect...if you are not sure, you should buy this set to understand which product is suitable for your skin.....

I am Indian, with Olive Skin and where I live the summers are very hot and winters are very cold!! But my eyeshadow never creased! Eden and Original is the best for my skin type

Amazing Seller!! I received my item 1-2weeks before scheduled delivery!!!!

Rate and Discover Movies