5.0 out of 5 stars my Grandson loves it
Bit rough and ready made but he loves it. Bought it plenty big enough. wonder how true the sizing is.
Published 15 months ago by L. Wales

2.0 out of 5 stars Urban Republic Bubble Vest
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Seems all wrong, February 28, 2013
The jacket was falling apart right when I took it out of the package, very poor quality, but my son loved it so I let him keep it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Urban Republic Bubble Vest, December 30, 2012
I was really excited about the look of this jacket, but was really dissappointed when it came in. The jacket feels very cheaply made and after a few uses, it turned out that it is. My son complained of wholes forming in pockets and inside the jacket. Also, size runs small. I bought a size 18/20, but it barely fits a 12 year old average sized boy. It fits my smaller 10 year son better.

5.0 out of 5 stars my Grandson loves it, May 10, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a vest and low quality!, November 14, 2012
Jax (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
I expected a vest, since that's what it is called. Not a vest at all. Its a jacket. My son liked it ok, so we kept it. Quality is really quite bad though. A few of the seams (where the sleeves are connected to the vest) were open, so I had to sew them before he could wear the jacket. There were a lot of loose threads (or yarn) just dangling all over and I had to cut them all off. It looked as if someone had quickly sewn the jacket overnight and not done a very good job.

2.0 out of 5 stars bad quality, May 17, 2014
The problem whit this jacked was in the second wash the cap is damaged, my son is sad.
Please check before buy!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight jacket, March 29, 2014
I like this jacket but was just a bit too short on sleeves. My son is "small" for his age even though he's just the right height for age, he's thin. So I was surprised to find that the sleeves were short. Otherwise its a nice jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, love it, January 28, 2014
Coat fits perfect on my son, slightly big on him but I love the way the arms are tailored so that it doesn't look like it's too big for him. Just love everything about the coat.

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE!, January 2, 2014
My son was so excited to get this jacket. He absolutely loved it. The fit is just as small as the other Urban Republic jackets ( not sure where they get measurements from?) Anyway this one fit less snug and looks so handsome on him. Quality is okay too.

3.0 out of 5 stars VNZLA, March 17, 2013
ES MUY BONITA, SE VE QUE ABRIGA BASTANTE, ES ALGO PEQUEÑA, COLORES BONITOS, LLEGO EN PERFECTO ESTADO A MI PAIS

Urban Republic Big Boys' Bubble Vest