Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Urban Republic Big Boys' Big Boy Wool Peacoat, Black, 10/12
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 13, 2012
I bought this jacket for both of my boys 5 & 9 they look so handsome in this jacket.
This jacket is 10% wool so is not made for extreme weather but for California weather is fine,
beside we needed for school uniforme complement because is machine wash, is true size but wider on the shoulders
on November 29, 2012
This coat was more than I expected. The fit is really nice and the look is very luxurious. You wouldn't think that you would get such quality for such a bargain, but I did with this coat.
on December 16, 2012
Very nice coat, may be sized small though... I had to return it because it was a size too small, could not wait for another of the same to be shipped (sadly).
on November 19, 2012
Classy Coat, great fit. My 8 yr. old son loves this. We took family pictures in it. It is roomy and comfortable as well as extremely handsome & well made.
on December 21, 2012
This coat is great except the sizing is very off. It is size 14-16 which should fit my 12 year old son, but it is WAY too small for him. It fits my 7 year old son. Both boys are average size and build.