Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on June 11, 2012
I totally think these our worth its price.
With all other sunglasses, they would be too heavy on my face and give me headaches.
These our decently light weight and fit well on my face.
I wear them all the time!
on March 1, 2013
I love these glasses :) They are so cute and aren't too tight for my head. The frames are a good size, not too big (so you don't end up looking like a bug).
on March 11, 2014
It's like they only sell defective ones online because they know the customer doesn't get to nit pick. Just buy some from a gas station or whatever, at least there won't be plastic mold seams hanging off all the edges and hinges that break, and lenses that don't sit snug. Ever pair of cheapo brown ray ban knock offs I've ordered on amazon has been defective. Sometimes they sell them at wal mart for 5 bucks and they're higher quality than anything I've bought on here.
on December 6, 2013
They are a thick plastic but very light to wear.They are adult glasses for medium size or large face.The print more chetah than tortoise but still nice pair cheap glasses.for less than five dollars and P&H free they are good buy,def serve their purpose.I would purchase another pair in different color or style.When the pair arrived it was neatly packaged in small cardboard box about the size of the glasses,
on October 7, 2013
The sunglasses that I received looked nothing like they did in the picture. I wanted tortoise shell, and got something that looked more like giraffe print. I didn't mind enough not to wear them. My roommate ordered the same ones from a different company with the same exact picture, and hers actually match the description. Overall, they are still wearable but not what I was expecting.
on October 28, 2013
These feel very comfortable and I've been wearing them quite frequently. They actually provide great protection from the sun, and they don't look cheap. Great size for my face too, would definitely recommend.
on September 7, 2012
these are super cheap and look very similar to real Ray Bans - I get tons of compliments! also, when i wear them to the beach and they get scratched up or ruined, i won't care and just buy another pair ;)
on April 25, 2012
I gave them to my six year old daughter, who loves them. They are nice sunglasses, probably worth the price, but child size.
on March 24, 2013
They are worth the money for what it costs. However they are not polarized and the tourtising on the frames is a little off. Good pair of backups.
on August 12, 2013
These were somewhat cheap & flimsy feeling but were very cute and have gotten compliments. Being they were cheaply priced, I was satisfied.