Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Urbanears Plattan Headphones Black” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 49% off the $59.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Urbanears Plattan Headphones Black
|Price:||$47.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$12.99 (22%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- UrbanEars Plattan Over The Ear Headphones For Iphone Ipod Touch Android - Black
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Urbanears Plattan Headphones Black
Urbanears Plattan ADV Wireless (Black) B00XQ37XR6
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Fabrica Verde||JR's KoolGear||Fabrica Verde||BrandsWalk|
|Headphones Form Factor||closed-back||closed-back||closed-back||Information not provided|
|Dimensions||2.78 inches x 5.78 inches x 7.78 inches||5.75 inches x 5.75 inches x 2.9 inches||3.03 inches x 5.9 inches x 5.9 inches||5.75 inches x 5.87 inches x 2.99 inches|
|Item Weight||0.75 pounds||1 pounds||0.32 pounds||0.09 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Color: Black | Size: One Size
Top Customer Reviews
What I like:
Fits nicely on your head
Not too big not too small ear covers
Comes in many colors to choose from.
Come with extra jacks for devices with diff mm inputs
What I dislike:
Does tend to get a little uncomfortable if worn for a long time, but what headphones don't. Nothing that would make me want my money back.
If you have studded earrings, they are tight enough to push the back pin into your skin. Nothing serious, but really uncomfortable. With proper placement it goes away.
It doesn't come with a built in volume adjuster, which isn't too much to ask for when the price is what it is
It wouldn't have killed them to make their brand name more visible on the product but this may be a good thing for those that do not like to advertise brand names.
What i love:
The phone headset feature! One button to start a call with voice calling (at least for those blackberry users), same button mutes, and ends call.
Crisp clean sounds of other person's voice coming in, and they can hear you better with the small mic feature.Read more ›
- The sound quality is awesome; they work for just about any type of music from classical, to celtic, to grunge rock, to trance. However, some fans of rap/hip hop may find the bass slightly deficient; see cons below.
- They really are gorgeous. Everything - the cloth cord (nice and sturdy), inconspicuous mic, subtle speakers (not to big, not too small), and cloth-covered headband - it all combines to make these cans just beautiful.
- Solid construction; everything feels non-plastic-y, and the cloth cord provides a sense of stability you can't get with plastic cords, like on the highly-lauded (and highly-overpriced) Beats Studio by Dr. Dre - Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphones.
- The 'Zound' socket on these headphones is wonderful. Gone are the days when you're awkwardly watching a friend listen to the first 30 seconds of the song before they take your 'phones off, feeling uncomfortable about you not being able to hear. The ability to just plug another pair of headphones into yours and share your music is superlatively cool. Just plug your friends headphones in, and you both get the stereo sound. Sweet.
- Portable; these fold up to about the size of your fist, and will fit quite nicely in your bag or man-purse.
- The bass is not quite as good as it could be.Read more ›
These are GREAT cans. Good audio response, small size, well thought out cabling.
I particularly like the choice of flexweave wire, and fabric covering. Super flexible,
and known to be quite durable. (If your cat doesn't chew through it.)
However, just as hats don't come in one size fits all...these and any other on-the-ear headphones
will be uncomfortable for some. For the record, my hat size is 7.5 (US) and my ears stick out
almost as badly as our current president's. And these are STILL comfortable, although I haven't
worn them for more than an hour at a time, so far.
For 60 bucks, you can't go wrong, particularly if you have an iPhone and want to be able
to take calls. I was forced to get my wife a pair, just to keep her from bogarting mine.
She settled on hot pink, not the purple. Mine are steel grey. The designer colors are a nice touch.
Reports of sound quality issues are simply misinformed. Or the product of hearing impairment (or maybe product variation?). I own several headsets. One for simple communications, two for studio narration work, multiple ear buds, and these. These are simply the best I've owned or used in as long as I can remember.
For the price, you can't go wrong. Unless your hat size is a lot larger than mine, then they'll be tight, and I advise something for over the ear, instead of on it.
NOTE: my grandsons broke theirs, and my son and his wife are critical of them as being insufficiently robust. YMMV. I don't see how they did it, frankly. But if you have teenagers, robustness may be an issue.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
One month and the cord unraveled. Headphones are good, but the cord needs improvement. Where can I get a replacement cord?Published 25 days ago by Donald miller
pretty color!!! i've always wanted pink headphones thank you
sound quality isn't bad either, but as expected they hurt after wearing them for a long period of time
I really liked these headphones. I used them constantly for a few years until the material on the earpieces started to deteriorate, which is to be expected for as much as I used... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amy Darnell
right out the box the jack had a short in it that cut out the audio when you touched it and then still on my head, i hadn't taken it off once, the right cup cut out and stopped... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I got these for xmas 2 years ago. I dont take care of my s***. Cannot belive they still work. I go running, hiking, sleeping etc in these. They're great. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Very cute color and great headphones. I've had them for about three months and I have no complaints.Published 1 month ago by Erica Thomas
I ve purchased like 6 of these headphones and they break so easily. don't be fooled.Published 1 month ago by book.lover