5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!
This is a review that I've posted on the urcinol website. I am so grateful to these people!

I never thought gout would be something that would affect me. I thought it was an "old timey" ailment from Charles Dickens stories (and it is), didn't even realize it was an ongoing problem for people today.

The first symptoms I experienced were about two...
Published 21 months ago by tideguy

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work
I used to use Uricelax until it went out of business. My Uric Acid reading was 4.3 (down from 10.1) when I stopped using Uricelax and started using Urcinol. My reading went from 4.3 on 1/1/4 to 6.4 on 2/15/4 to 8.1 on 3/12/4. I'm looking for a new treatment.
Published 11 months ago by Dewey W. Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!, May 29, 2013
This review is from: Urcinol- The Leading Non-Prescription Natural Gout Supplement. Backed By a 90 Day Money Back Gaurantee! - 60 capsules (Health and Beauty)

The first symptoms I experienced were about two years ago. They were sudden and severe. I self-diagnosed it on the internet, which was easy because the symptoms were classic and easily recognizable.

I'm not one to use doctors when I can help it and I dislike taking prescribed medicines, due to cost and side effects. So I began controlling this by drinking black cherry juice, which had some anecdotal internet support.

That seemed to work for awhile, although you have to be careful not to overdo cherry juice, a powerful laxative. During my cherry juice era, gout symptoms reoccurred several times. However, they were less severe, so I thought I had things more or less under control.

About eight months ago, even though I'd been pretty consistent with the cherry juice, I had another severe gout attack while traveling that left me almost unable to negotiate airports. This episode turned out to be be very hard to kick at all, with any amount of cherry juice.

I felt like a cripple for a full 7-10 days. That's a devastating feeling that can change the whole way you think of yourself. Also, other parts of your feet and legs start to hurt because you've altered your gait to compensate.

Back to the internet and found the urcinol website. Frankly, I didn't expect much. I thought: probably just another scam to get rich off the pain of others. But for thirty bucks, I'll try it. Because my next stop is the doctor.

The pills arrived promptly. They were professionally packaged and my nose told me they were fresh and potent! Took 2 a day for a month, and experienced no gout related pain. Decided to go on autoship, which has been like clockwork. Everything neatly shipped right on time, with email notifications, tracking number, very professional.

I've now been taking urcinol for seven months, and have had ZERO flareups during this time. Since gout is episodic, I figure it's still possible they will happen, but this is like night & day compared to my cherry juice era.

In fact it's amazing to me how delicate the chemical balance within the body appears to be. Sometimes I'll wake up in the morning and feel just a little twinge of gout pain, a mere suggestion, and realize that I had forgotten to take last night's pill. Take it now, twinge goes away. Wow! This is awesome. I am becoming very consistent at taking the pills!

Not only that, but it's just a little bottle of pills, easy to carry as opposed to having to find cherry juice wherever I travel, and worry about drinking too much or too little of it.

As for the cost: I'm pretty sure I was spending this or more on cherry juice.

Sorry for being so long winded, but I just wanted to offer my heartfelt sincere thanks to the folks who formulated urcinol, and who are so competently running a business which I am sure is helping a great many people.

You guys are great, thank you! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

UPDATE: 9/25/13 my review above sounds almost fake when I re-read it, I sound like such a shill! but everything I said is true. I have no affiliation with the people. They DID send me a free bottle of urcinol, nice gesture, thanks! but I didn't request it, and I didn't write my review to get it.

Bottom line for me is, after nearly a year, it's zero gout attacks and zero undesireable side effects.

UPDATE 3/21/14: I've now been taking 2 capsules a day for almost 18 months. Still symptom free! Only exceptions have been occasional twinges when I've forgotten to take them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most effective gout treatment we've tried!!!, March 1, 2014
My husband suffered from gout attacks for years, the attacks kept getting worse and more frequent, despite keeping a very strict diet (no beers, no dairy/soy products, can't eat oatmeal, very little meat or shellfish, etc...) and on all sort of medications (allopurinol, colchicine, idomethacine). He frequently had to rely on crutches to get around, and there were times he had to get down on his knees and crawl as he could not bear any pressure on his feet. The gout attacks were viciously painful, and the duration kept getting longer. We were getting desperate as well as depressed (constant pain severely and negatively affects your outlook). With nothing to lose, I ordered several different brands of gout medications. The Urcinol turned out to be most effective in eliminating the gout attacks. After my husband was on Urcinol for a month and a half, he asked his doctor for a blood test, and his uric acid level decreased to normal level (used to be in the 9s, and this test showed 6.4). My husband has been on it for about 8 months now, no more gout attacks, the pain is now a distant memory. He's now back to walking everyday, running up and down the stairs like a youngster (he's in his 60s), eating all the food he gave up on before (in moderation, of course - we'll have steaks once or twice a month, he's back to drinking beer and wine, pizza, cheese, dairy and soy products no longer bring on gout attacks). We are so impressed with Urcinol that we went on the manufacturer's own website to read up more about the medication and all the ingredients, and are now enrolled on the company's autoship program to receive a bottle of Urcinol each month at $29.95 a bottle, can't afford to be without it. The ingredients utilized in Urcinol are all natural herb and fruit extracts, so I'm hoping my husband can be on this on a long-term basis with no side effects. We waited a long time to submit this review because I want to make sure it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hey, this actually worked for me!, April 6, 2013
No Gout flares for me since I started taking this supplement. I just ordered three more bottles.

I even broke my own rules to try to bring on a flare and could not do it. It seems to work and my foot pains is gone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Urcinol- The Leading Non-Prescription Natural Gout Treatment., February 3, 2013
F. Rini "F. Rini" (Wilmington, DE USA) - See all my reviews
Great product. My husband has not had gout pain since he started on this product. I plan to order more this evening! fr

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work, March 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars On it for a year., May 9, 2014
I wanted to wait a year before writing a proper review. Some background on me. I like to eat fish, meat and consume probably more beers than need to be. But hey, I like beer. Those items are gout magnets. I would get a bad gout attack roughly every 8-14 months. Would be unable to walk for a couple days. Noticeable limp for a week or more. I started using this product and I haven't had more than a twinge in almost a year. I would recommend this product for people looking to not have any repeat inflammation. It appears to do as advertised. If you are in the middle of a bad gout attack, Ive found that a shot (steroid) is the only immediate cure. Ive had it so bad that I was willing to try anything and this product is a good one. Also, I do not take two pills a day. I take one a day and it seems to work just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Urcinol worked for me., January 2, 2014
I have had sever ankle pain for a couple of years. I saw how the reviews were split between working great and no help at all. The pain was bad enough for me to try anything. I was lucky that my condition is such that it worked for me. My pain was reduced to about 80% in about 3 days and it is almost completely gone after 2 weeks. I guess it works for people with symptoms of gout, but not for arthritis. What is weird is that my uric acid levels blood test results showed normal, so I couldn't get a doctor to prescribe anything for me. Pain made me try it anyway and I am so happy that I did. I am ordering a second bottle and I will try and ease off of Urcinol to see what happens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Urcinol, September 14, 2013
Within 48 hours after I started taking it, severe gout pain was relieved. Soreness and swelling at foot was gone after 3 - 4 more days. It appears to really work!

4.0 out of 5 stars SEEMS TO BE HELPING, August 26, 2013
AW (LOUISIANA) - See all my reviews
PURCHASED FOR YOU HUSBAND AN HE HAS TAKEN THE PILLS AS INSTRUCTED FOR THE LAST 3 WKS OR SO AND HE THINKS THAT THEY ARE HELPING. GOT GREAT SERVICE AFTER PURCHASE WAS MADE AND RECEIVED THE URCINOL EARLIER THAN EXPECTED.

1.0 out of 5 stars junk, March 21, 2014
Gout attacking m
y left big toe, knee and ankle at the same time. I have been using this pruduct for 3 weeks, 80% of my pain and swollen was recover in my toe and knee, but my anke still swollen and painful. This week, my other toe was attacked by gout as well, it is painful and swollen. How can gout attack my other big toe this week if I have been using this pruduct inthe last 3 weeks?????

For $39.99, I would not recommend this pruduct to anyone.