Flipping Out 7 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Hot Streak, Lots of Baggage Jeff Lewis and his staff: Jenni, Zoila, Sarah, Jett and Trace are back for the fourth season of Bravo's "Flipping Out." With Ryan out of the picture and the drama put behind them, Lewis and his crew are busier than ever. But, focused on growing Jeff Lewis Designs and keeping up with his demanding clients, Jeff wastes no time trimming the fat off his business. Unfortunately for his staff, this might mean them.
2. Hard to Break Family Blood may be thicker than water, but Jeff doesn't spare his sister-in-law/assistant, Sarah any slack. After a year of working with Jeff, Sarah still struggles with daily tasks and Jeff thinks a little tough love would go a long way, so he enlists her in his own Jeff Lewis version of assistant boot camp.
3. Urine Trouble After dealing with several client issues, Jeff realizes that his real bread and butter lies within his clients' happiness and he suddenly decides to focus on customer service and professionalism - two things that do not come easy to Jeff. With this new agenda in mind, he brings Trace and Sarah with him on a business trip, but before they go, they need to get to the bottom of a very concerning pet issue.
4. Never Mix Food With Business For the first time ever, Jeff Lewis Designs is taking on a restaurant - but not just any restaurant - the legendary Casa Vega. Already stressed out with such an important client, things take a turn for the worse when the owner decides to keep the restaurant open during the renovation. Meanwhile, Jett brings his newborn son Mason to work and Jeff and Zoila battle to be the best babysitter.
5. Bright Lewis, Big City Business is booming for Jeff Lewis Designs and just when they think things can't get any busier, Jeff gets a call from House Beautiful Magazine to come to New York City and design their "Kitchen of the Year." The trip falls on Zoila's birthday, and feeling bad for having to miss the celebration, Jeff decides to give her a very big surprise.
6. Too Much of a Good Thing Feeling the pressure of his demanding clientele, Jeff considers quality over quantity, even if that means cutting back on a few jobs. But the mounting stress is affecting more than Jeff's business and Jenni, once again, finds herself at the front lines of Jeff's flip outs.
7. Hazard: Jeff at Work Jeff's flip out was one for the record books and it forces Jeff to take a step back and think about what's most important to him. Meanwhile, Sarah is using her sex appeal to try and lower costs - but when Jeff finds out Sarah has a long time significant other, he starts to ask her some tough and very personal questions.
8. It's Not Me, It's You The reputation of Jeff Lewis Design is extremely important to Jeff and when Sarah continues to make careless mistakes, her and Jeff's relationship takes a major hit. In order to stand her ground in front of Jeff, Sarah makes a life-altering decision.
9. Never According to Planner When Jeff's beloved personal day-planner goes missing, Jenni becomes the prime suspect. In order to save her job and her friendship with Jeff, Jenni sets out on a mission to find it. Intern Trace has slowly but surely earned his stripes, but his real chance to shine is when he has to deal with a very difficult client. With the mounting expectations and constant pressure from Jeff, Trace begins to rethink his future.
10. Rock, Paper and the Kitchen Sink Jeff and the gang embark on a cross country trip to celebrate the unveiling of the House Beautiful "Kitchen of the Year" in Rockefeller Center.
If he doesn't like you, you're out. No BS. If he likes you -- you're a friend for life. Love Jeff's work, his patience (yes, it's there), and the entire process from buying,... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Luba Ragle
Husband really likes it. He would recommend it to someone else to watch. I like watching it also. Thank You.Published 12 months ago by JJ
I love this show Jeff is so crazy but also very good at what he dose makes for great entertainmentPublished 17 months ago by William Butler
JEFF LEWIS IS CRAZY FUN I CAN'T SEE ANYONE GETTING BORED WATCHING FLIPPING OUT GRAB YOUR POPCORN AND GET READY TO LAUGH YOUR PANTS OFF IF YOU WANT YOUR OWN COPY GO TO AMAZON.COMPublished 17 months ago by gotglen
The first few episodes that I watched of this show, I was so shocked by Jeff Lewis's antics that I sometimes had to pick my jaw up off the floor. Read morePublished on June 17, 2012 by Girlfriend Recommends