Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on February 2, 2013
Wasting money on this product for years...imagining that it reduced nighttime bathroom visits from three to two. I now take: one 400 mg Pygeum Bark (contained in small quantity in the Urinozinc) + 100 mg CoQ10 (Qunol) + Lecithin (one 1200 mg twice per day) and I am actually fully cured - sleep all night and produce a full stream!
1717 comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 15, 2014
I haven't noticed any difference with the use of this product. Still make several trips a night to the bathroom, which I was hoping this would help with. Just once a night would be something to look forward too. The only thing is any other product I've tried the results have been the same so I'm not to sure anything will help.
on August 19, 2014
I have been using this product for three months now. In my opinion it works for me. I am 58 years of age. Before using this I would get up 3 to 5 times a night. After using Urinozinc for the past three months I now get up once a night and sometimes not at all. Also the stream flow is stronger and does not stop. I no longer feel discomfort or urgency when on a long drive. I would personally endorse this product to anyone experiencing symptoms of prostate enlargement or prostatitis as was my case. I just received my second order today and will continue to use this.
on July 27, 2011
Have tried many prostate supplements over the years and am sticking to this one. Probably the most complete formulation that I have come across at a great value compared to many of the other less complete formulas. Recommend it to all men over 40.
on December 11, 2014
Have been taking prescription Avadart plus four 450 mg, Saw Palmento and two 500 mg stinging nettle root capsules a day and have tried several other pills that are supposed to reduce the number of trips to the bathroom at night to urinate but nothing was helping. Three or more trips became common and sometimes a trip every two hours was required so I was suffering from sleep deprivation. In desperation I tried Urinozink Plus formula and got almost instant relief. The night after taking the first two capsules at about 2 PM I made just one trip, Since then I have been making only one trip for ten nights. For me this stuff has been super effective and I'm no longer walking around in a sleep deprived daze all day.

Charles Leach
on March 11, 2013
I tried for 30 days. It made no difference. My friend used it too. Also he sees no improvement. With all the positive ratings and reviews, I suspect fake good reviews by the company. If this thing really works, why would there be so many people with prostate problems?

OK, so it does not work, but it has 30 day satisfaction guarantee, right? So what is the harm?
Try call the number to get the money back. Just try.
Only the answering machine. No real representative to get refund process rolling.
So I left information asking to call back. No return calls....in 10 days.

There goes my money. The company is dubious just like their product.
Even if you want to try prostate supplement, avoid this company.
88 comments| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 15, 2014
To be perfectly honest,I was really skeptical about trying this product. While I have noticed a change in my health for the better,men over the age of 50 that are prescribed a PSA test as part of your yearly checkup might want to note that my PSA test results have shown that something is contributing to the excellent scores I have been showing since taking these supplements for more than 5 years. I believe that the combination of diet,exercise,and these supplements will make a difference for the better. Viewed as a preventative maintenance measure,you would do well to add this to your daily intake.
on January 25, 2016
This is not a review, but a notice to all the fake reviewers. A real customer is not going to constantly put the product name in the review. Furthermore, nobody is going capitalize it or BOLD the name to make sure it's noticeable. And if you're going to write a fake review, at least sound like your an actual consumer and not a paid employee who's trying to sound like a real consumer. I'd say over 90% of the positive reviews are fake. Just a heads up. But anyway, I actually just got this product but have only been taking it for a couple days. So I haven't seen any results yet. I'm just a little irritated at all the fake reviews I saw on here.
on July 15, 2011
My hubby has been using this for a few months and thinks it is helping. It is slow, but these things don't improve overnight. He seems to get up less at night and has less problems.
on February 15, 2014
This doesn't seem to "kick in" immediately....but after about a year, I can definitely feel the long lasting effects. No sudden need to urinate and can go most of the night without having to get up.....something good has come from taking this!