5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Published on January 1, 2012 by Jai

An Amazon.com official commented on the review below
2.0 out of 5 stars New Releases Slower to Arrive Than Printed Magazines
Bought the subscription a month ago. Things were great, but now it's been about a week that the new magazine has been out on newsstands in print, but still haven't got it on my Kindle. Not sure I want to subscription if I don't actually get the issues.
Published on December 28, 2011 by Crappy

An Amazon.com official commented on the review belowSee comments
2.0 out of 5 stars New Releases Slower to Arrive Than Printed Magazines, December 28, 2011

stem
An Amazon.com official commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Feb 10, 2012 2:41:17 PM PST
There was an isolated issue with the delivery of the Jan 2nd edition of US Weekly magazine. The problem was corrected and all affected customers were refunded their monthly subscription charge. Amazon strives to deliver all digital issues on print newsstand dates.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, December 30, 2011
AnnieCSFell (Albuqueruqe NM) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Us Weekly (Kindle Edition)
Don't waste your time buying this. After your free trail on the Kindle you can't get any issues but they are sure fast at taking your money. You'll receive nothing for six dollars a month. And if you contact Us Weekly's customer service they will ignore you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 30, 2011
This review is from: Us Weekly (Kindle Edition)
Was very excited that US had subscription for Kindle. But have still only received "one" issue.. yet the new one is on the newstand and yet another going to be out on newstand today..??? First thought it was my Kindle or I did something wrong, but after reading these reviews, it's not the Kindle. Very disappointed and will cancel when free offer expires. Wow, one issue for free.. hhmmm.

1.0 out of 5 stars New issues don't get released, December 29, 2011
This review is from: Us Weekly (Kindle Edition)
The kindle version is now 2 weeks behind. Why is this? 6 bucks a month for one copy? Who wants to be 3 weeks behind the print versions? I am going to cancel this subscription until it is fixed.

2.0 out of 5 stars US Weekly kindle edition, March 1, 2012
This review is from: Us Weekly (Kindle Edition)
I am still waiting to receive the latest US Weekly issue on the kindle. Its on the newstands but not on my kindle

2.0 out of 5 stars where is the new issue?, June 13, 2012
This review is from: Us Weekly (Kindle Edition)
I am currently doing the free trial of US Weekly. I was planning on purchasing a subscription. I did like the format of the first one I viewed. However, I still only have the issue with Emily on the cover on my Kindle, why hasn't the current with William and Kate on the covered been delivered to my Kindle?
Kind of makes me believe that the previous reviews are true about new issues not being delivered to your Kindle. Other magazines I receive on my Kindle get delivered to me before they even hit the print newsstands. I do not not believe I will be renewing the trial.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does Not Work, December 29, 2011
This review is from: Us Weekly (Kindle Edition)
Ordered this for my mom because she loves this magazine but the magazine is always weeks behind. Really don't want to pay for something that doesn't work. Will be interested when its working.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 1, 2012
This review is from: Us Weekly (Kindle Edition)
No delivery problems here. I subscribed to the kindle edition because its convenient plus amazon is offering a 14 day free trial. So far, so good. I received my issues on time and the magazine looks crisp and perfect on my kindle fire. I'm not concerned about the price issue going forward and I think I will continue with the paid subscription. Does it make sense that the paper version is cheaper? Not to me but I love that I am saving waste and space with the digital version, plus its still much cheaper than paying per issue which is what I used to do. If you were not going to pay for a physical subscription and you can see it in color on the fire I say go for it! Hopefully Amazon will lower the cost in the near future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this magazine, February 17, 2012
This review is from: Us Weekly (Kindle Edition)
Have subscribed to this magazine for about 2 months now on my Kindle fire. Photos are crystal clear. Once you know how to use your kindle for reading magazines it is simple. Most people can't just read the little print on the screen so you have two options. You can use your fingers to zoom in on the writing and read it that way, or you can double tap the screen and choose text mode and then you can read everything VERY clearly without zooming in and out on each page and see each photo as well. I love that I am not waisting all this paper, saving money on magazines and have them all on my Kindle Fire. Also I have had no issues NOT receiving my magazines. As another reviewer mentioned if you do login to your account and you can select to receive a back issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Magazine!!, January 25, 2013
This review is from: Us Weekly (Kindle Edition)
I LOVE my Us Weekly on the Kindle!!!! Looks great and I have gotten delivery every week with no problems, it just pops up on my carousel and it's ready to go. My Kindle is amazing and love that it allows me to enjoy the magazine with no paper waste!! Super Happy...great stories, pictures and gossip :)

Us Weekly